Appointment of new T2W Content Team

Sharky

Staff
Today, I'm very pleased to announce the appointment of two well-respected members of the site, to head up our newly created T2W Content Team.

Tim Wilcox (timsk) will take on the role of Content Manager and will be focusing his efforts on identifying and bringing to our attention all the best posts and threads from within the forums; and encouraging members to share with us their trading experiences and expertise.

Tim's been a member of T2W since 2002 and an active member for much of the last 5 years. Until December last year he was a T2W Advisor. Trading wise his focus has been on U.S. equities, but is currently in the process of switching to trading index futures, starting with the YM emini Dow. He lives in Devon, but makes frequent forays to Andalucia where he and his wife hope to move to one fine day.

Trader333 will be in charge of Content Editor and will work on several new content initiatives on the site, such as recording audio interviews with traders, as well as sourcing the best articles from external authors and commentators.

Paul joined Trade2win in January 2003 and has a variety of trading and non trading related business experience. He has traded futures, bonds, stocks and is currently trading forex. In addition to this he has previously worked as a business improvement consultant and project managed a number of diverse and complex projects. He has also worked in editorial and product development roles. He strongly believes that there is always more to learn which is why he maintains an active curiosity in trading methods, approaches and people.

Please join me in giving them a very warm welcome and all the support you can in their new roles. 👏👏👏

Last edited:
Today, I'm very pleased to announce the appointment of two well-respected members of the site, to head up our newly created T2W Content Team.

Tim Wilcox (timsk) will take on the role of Content Manager

Trader333 will be in charge of Content Editor
This is an absolutely excellent choice (y)

Charlton

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Paul and Tim. The site will improve no doubt about it.

P.S. How can you quit Devon for the Costa Lotta ??

P.S. How can you quit Devon for the Costa Lotta ??
You're too right Pat - it ain't cheap anymore! Even so, the ideal mix for us would be to spend the winters in Spain in or around Malaga and the summers in Devon.
:D

To quote Blavatsky & Korzybski - "There is no content in content worth knowing. There is only context, structure and form"

hth

LOL. Just kidding.

Well done to timsk and Trader333.
I'm sure you'll both add quality.
And to you, Paul (Sharky), good bit of judgement there :clap:
Richard

PS Hope these appointments have your official seal of approval, Tony ;)

I'm just checking their credentials with the CIA now Richard and also finding out if they're shagging anyone else on the t2w team.
Tony - your post implies that there's a first person being 'shagged'. Out of interest, would that be by me, Paul or both of us?
I'm asking on behalf of Mrs. timsk who seems to think it matters. Gawd knows why!
:whistling

My mistake Tim. English isn’t my first language and I misunderstood when they said the entire t2w team was f’ked in the head…