We're Hiring - T2W Forum/Content Manager!

Sharky

Staff
T2W is looking to hire a full-time forum/content manager to join its existing team.

The Role
The role will involve working alongside myself and the rest of the T2W staff to improve content across all of T2W, helping to manage and assist the volunteer moderators/advisors/editors, ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the forums, and brainstorming/developing new content and sections.

The position will initially be part-time, home-based, working with the T2W team using a combination of web/IM/Skype etc. Pay will be on a freelance, hourly paid basis and on a 3 month trial. There is no restriction as to where the person resides, however timezones nearer to GMT have a distinct advantage.

The role would suit someone who is web-savvy, enjoys communicating via the web, used to organising tasks/managing resources, and able to work diligently from home.

Desirable Skills
- Must have an excellent grasp of written English
- Copy writing skills
- Needs to be very well organised and able to work independently on your own initiative
- Trading experience
- Social/forum community experience
- Webmaster/forum-master experience
- Online marketing experience
- HTML/CSS coding skills
- Strong online search skills
- Fast learner
- Analytical skills
- Editorial experience
- Management experience
- Experience of using vBulletin or other forum software
- Previous experience in a similar role

Salary dependent on qualification and experience.

If interested, please drop an email to [email protected] with your CV and Covering Letter telling us what you think qualifies you for the role.

"- Copy writing skils"

so ability to spell not a priority then?

If you ever need a proof-reader....... :cheesy:

Ssssh - it's part of the selection process!

Nevermind, I've fixed it now - you're just too sharp for this role!

Desireable Skills

I suppose that's the way they spell it in Soho adverts......:)
Richard

Just keeping you all on your toes - glad you're all paying attention! ;)

Now fixed! :)

Not all of them are fixed ! :)

Indeed. Perhaps, it's a subtle way of making us frustrated enough to get applying. FWIW, in a former life, I would have applied for such a job as I have pretty much all the skill's [sic] requested. :whistling

"Paid will be on a freelance,"

Didn't know you had Yoda on the staff of T2W.

EDIT: missed an apostrophe.
I'll stop now. I've had enough sport for today.

Last edited:
It's a good thing we'll have someone proof-reading, isn't it!
This one's squeaky clean, right down to correct usage of the always tricky "it's"! Can we infer that the position has been filled, is that consultant still on retainer?

jj

Richard,

"I suppose that's the way they spell it in Soho adverts." You get what you pay for. I would recommend moving upmarket.

Grant.

You New England Yanks keep missing the "u" :)

I can only see two errors still left....so in case Paul is getting seriously fed up with all these bloody know-it-all types, here's a clue.......or two.

One of the skills you need......

Richard

Sorted! With you guys proof-reading, I'm starting to think we don't need anyone else ;)