T2W Web Content Manager

Sharky

Staff
I'm very pleased to announce that Daniel Jonas (username:- 'Daniel') has recently joined the T2W team as our new Web Content Manager. Daniel will be looking at various ways in which we can improve the existing content on T2W, and in particular will be managing a brand new section of the site that we've provisionally called 'Traders' Knowledge'. The aim of this new section will be to pull together into one place as much information about a given topic of trading as well as encourage original contributions of articles from members and guest authors alike.

If you have any suggestions about the content on T2W, or simply wish to welcome him as a member of the team, you can contact Daniel at [email protected], or send him a private message.

Hi all!

Just a quick note to introduce myself. I’ve been a bit of a lurker in the past so you won’t have heard too much from me (although I’ve been known to put in an appearance at the London meets and in the fx chatroom – both highly recommended). Like many of you I have a healthy (or maybe unhealthy) interest in trading but am no expert – hopefully I’ll be able to learn a thing or two from the more experienced members as I go on.

Sharky’s got some great ideas for the new content section. I know how keen he is that it reflects the community feel of T2W and we will be canvassing people’s views on what they would like to see and how it should be put together. In the meantime feel free to contact me or add a comment to the existing thread for suggestions on site improvements.

Cheers

ditto....nice one Daniel, I'm sure things will jog along smoothly! :cheesy: