Nika on maternity leave

Sharky

Staff
I'd like to inform everyone that Nika, our recently appointed Community Manager, won't be around as much for the next two or three months; because she's just had a beautiful baby boy; two weeks early. Our thoughts and best wishes are with her at this time!

She has given herself a few weeks of rest and recovery, before making a reappearance and gradually resuming her daily activity on the site. In the meantime we have arranged some cover for her. I'm very pleased to welcome Justin aka Jodh as a temporary assistant community manager.

Justin is a very experienced Community Manager who I've had the pleasure of working with in the past few months. He will continue where Nika left off and start off by working behind the scenes helping to strengthen and expand the T2W Team; and other initiatives to improve the site and forums.

All that's left for me to do is to congratulate Nika and give Jodh, a very warm (if temporary) welcome...:clap:

A popular thread indeed :)

Thanks for the intro Sharky. Hi everybody.

I'm just here to hang out, get to know you fine folks, and generally beef up the mod team and community recruitment action.

I'd love to get anyone's feedback if you have any questions, recommendations, desires to rant and rave about places that T2W either falls short or does really well. My inbox is open. Really...I don't bite, and both Nika and I take your opinions as gold.

If I do happen to stick my foot in my mouth, please do forgive (and berate me privately rather than publicly...it tends to go better for everyone). I'm here to help you guys make T2W a community everyone loves and have only the best of intentions with your daughters. Promise.

See you guys around

Justin
AKA Jodh.