Swing Trading Strategy

blackshield

38 0
exited my usdcad longs for a small profit. Going to hold off on this pair for a while, since its stuck in a range.

I have added to my eurusd longs. I do think some of this dollar strength will recede soon, and eurusd may pop back to 1.11

Im keeping positions small going into the election.

blackshield

38 0
Finally got back to my 3% monthly target after getting hit for 3.4% on the gbp flash crash.

Exited an EUR/AUD long after the AUD jobs report, and made a few pips on my usdjpy longs from yesterday.

I may once again add to my long AUD/USD position on a dip to towards 1.42.

Holding my EUR/USD longs into ECB announcement and added some long EUR/CHF and short USD/CHF.

blackshield

38 0
My current positions will probably be held through the election. I am expecting the recent US dollar strength to subside, and I do expect EUR/USD to retrace the recent decline back to 1.10.

I also expect EUR/CHF to rise back above 1.09 on possible SNB intervention.

blackshield

38 0
Boosted monthly return to 5% this month. Closed some AUD/USD, and EUR/CHF longs. I expect markets to be range bound until the election and I will probably have to hold my core positions into November.

Looking to buy USD/JPY on a dip back to 103

blackshield

38 0
ended up with 6.4% return for October. Added some EURCHF longs on this pullback. Close my NZDJPY shorts for 30 pips. Looking to buy USDJPY on dips towards 103. Closed my EURUSD longs at breakeven.

blackshield

38 0
added some EURUSD shorts, USDJPY longs and re-entered NZDJPY shorts. Looking for a lot of reversals next week after US election.

blackshield

38 0
closed out some USDJPY longs and EURUSD shorts ahead of US election to reduce exposure. Up 4% on the month.

blackshield

38 0
made a few pips on the US election. Took a longer term EUR/GBP, since I think the GBP drops back to its yearly lows due to Brexit uncertainty.

blackshield

38 0
Current drawdown is a little higher than I want, but I do think some of the recent dollar strength will subside and euro will pop after the Italian referendum on Dec 4th.

Also took a long AUD/USD based on rate differentials. I think the RBA is done cutting rates.

I also expect the GBP/USD to retest 1.20 by the end of the year.