Swing and Position Trading

barjon

May 6, 2003
khi said:
i have just entered a long in rbs, anyone any thoughts?
Looks reasonable. My last two trades with RBS were short - the last one was a loser :cry: ) and subsequent action changed my version of trend to up (subject to confirmation) and I almost had an entry signalled, but not quite so I'm on the sidelines atm.

Moving ok for you so far - around 1700 +- 10 may prove a bit of a hurdle?

good trading

jon

Attachments

khi

May 29, 2004
England
thanks aspex and barjon

yep hope it will do well, but i am confident as its another chart fomation, my stop is around 1640. i am still in itv. apart from opening a new long in rbs i have also openned new long in lgen and gus (sudden got hectic could not post in time). i have closed out my rtr and mrw short (got got stop out) lost a couple of pennies on each. but still shorting bznl (going the right way).

good luck to us all

khi

May 29, 2004
England
rbs trading above 1700, nice one aspex and barjon. i have just entered a long in ulvr any view guys?

barjon

May 6, 2003
khi said:
rbs trading above 1700, nice one aspex and barjon. i have just entered a long in ulvr any view guys?
khi

you probably timed it better than me (ulvr) - I went in yesterday and just back to the price now.

short azn this morning

good trading

jon

khi

May 29, 2004
England
barjon said:
khi

you probably timed it better than me (ulvr) - I went in yesterday and just back to the price now.

short azn this morning

good trading

jon
nice one jon, as long as its going the right way for us i am happy. its good that someones on the same boat. lets keep our fingers crossed mate.

barjon

May 6, 2003
Now, now, Khi, none of this emotional finger crossing business :cheesy: Haven't you been reading the psychology posts - we're supposed to be coldly dispassionate and emotionless at all times :devilish:

Mind you, my wife always knows what's happening when I pop down for a cuppa so I suppose the odd grin or frown does escape from time to time. Tut, tut - must do better :LOL:

good trading

jon

khi

May 29, 2004
England
barjon said:
Now, now, Khi, none of this emotional finger crossing business :cheesy: Haven't you been reading the psychology posts - we're supposed to be coldly dispassionate and emotionless at all times :devilish:

Mind you, my wife always knows what's happening when I pop down for a cuppa so I suppose the odd grin or frown does escape from time to time. Tut, tut - must do better :LOL:

good trading

jon
yeah totally agree, my fingers are crossed for not being stopped out.

o so ur wife does that as well, my wife is not the only one then.