Sucessful Profitable Spreadbetting - The way I do it

You keep up the entertainment HotBaz as it keeps one or two off my back. Its clear to all that you're a total fruit and nut case and delusional to boot, but nobodys perfect.......(y)

He just needs a week in the Maldives Jungles, that'll cure him.(y)

Lol

This thread is so funny.

I hope you have been monitoring the charts today - Plenty of scope to make money.

The US30 has been above 13,200 and back down to around 13,100 and on the way back up.

Easily could of doubles my money today

Why are you still here??

How much money do you need in an account to trade £50 per point? Can't be £400 surely?

On Oanda FX trade for 1GBP per point for example on EUR/JPY is around 200GBP margin. 10GBP per point is around 1900GBP margin so 50GBP per point would be around 10,000GBP margin.

Brent Oil - approxiamately the same give or take 20-30pound more/less margin.

To be honest with you, ive been trading for around 8 months and i suppose it is possible to earn 200GBP in a day from 400gbp margin from decent sized moves on FX/CRUDE/BRENT. But that is being majorly over leveraged to the extant that your whole account capital is tied up in the trade.....and i doubt that the OP could consistently achive this with such a small account, unless they compounded the profits, which he said he didnt..

Last edited:
also the OP does kind of have a similarity to "Turmaz" on Forex factorys EUR/USD Thread.... anyone agree?

Would have been more appropriate if your online alias was "HotAir"? Or then again, keep it simple like "Dont trust a word I am saying as I had one big winner and now my balls are so huge I am ready for my millions and I need to tell everyone else how to do it to make me look amazing!"

Then again, I don't think you can fit all those characters in the predefined parameters allowed?

Take it as constructive criticism?

I think you guys are getting way over you head with some comments - Childish they may be.

Look, I claim to make 50% of my capital daily. This has been every easy, the last 3 days.

Now I only use £400 - each point I bet only cost me a margin of .25% of the indice (eg UK100 = £14.62) so I have plenty of flexibility to open many positions. I open several 1 and 2 point positions on US30 and UK100 and German 30. So I could have a much as 8pt or so open at once. I would only need 25pts of movement between the 3 indices to make my 50% - and there are plenty of opportunities every day - you only have to check the charts and the recent news.

Now 50% of £400 is not to bad to make, but if you are the kind of guys who have £5000+ in your accounts, then trying to make £2500+ is going to be a lot harder, psychologically.

Surely you guys understand this.

I think you guys are getting way over you head with some comments - Childish they may be.

Look, I claim to make 50% of my capital daily. This has been every easy, the last 3 days.

Now I only use £400 - each point I bet only cost me a margin of .25% of the indice (eg UK100 = £14.62) so I have plenty of flexibility to open many positions. I open several 1 and 2 point positions on US30 and UK100 and German 30. So I could have a much as 8pt or so open at once. I would only need 25pts of movement between the 3 indices to make my 50% - and there are plenty of opportunities every day - you only have to check the charts and the recent news.

Now 50% of £400 is not to bad to make, but if you are the kind of guys who have £5000+ in your accounts, then trying to make £2500+ is going to be a lot harder, psychologically.

Surely you guys understand this.

not 4 me baz i look 4 moar % wen the account gets biggerer

"I would only need 25pts of movement between the 3 indices to make my 50% - and there are plenty of opportunities every day - you only have to check the charts and the recent news."

You write as if you don't do it and just theorising. 'I would only'. If buts maybe and now I would only.

Stop with your crap and as you explain it you would be impossible to be wrong. At £8 per point with spread all of your trades must never go against you.

I'm a bigger fool for responding I guess.

You could post a statement, if only or you could!

Tanka - I notice you are new here and full of negative sarcastic responses. Yet you have not contributed anything solid to the forum yet.

Are you another one of the losers out there, trying to find the winning formula, and jealous of anyone who had the discipline to make it?

However you take it and some think "I am dreamer" - It works for me and I actually make a living trading it, so I have nothing to begrudge anyone about.

Just tried to offer support to those that cannot quite make it. Since I started this thread I have consistently hit my daily requirement of trying to make £200 a day. I don get greedy beyond this.

Tanka - I notice you are new here and full of negative sarcastic responses. Yet you have not contributed anything solid to the forum yet.

Are you another one of the losers out there, trying to find the winning formula, and jealous of anyone who had the discipline to make it?

However you take it and some think "I am dreamer" - It works for me and I actually make a living trading it, so I have nothing to begrudge anyone about.

Just tried to offer support to those that cannot quite make it. Since I started this thread I have consistently hit my daily requirement of trying to make £200 a day. I don get greedy beyond this.

You haven't contributed anything remotely solid yet, baz. When you say you might have £8pt open, do you mean all in the same direction? If so, then you could easily get wiped out in minutes with a £400 pot, so making a consistent 50% per day must make you a true guru.

LOL

Don't get greedy beyond your 50% per day.

Account and screenshots not mentioned again.

I thought your wife said 'honey don't bother' but you keep coming back and never substantiate.

Perhap's live trade for a week, should be easy huh!