Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

i take it you don't think yuor performance is good then. answer the question DT.
You guys don't know the FX market, it shows in your choice of words and sentences.

Making any amount of money in FX is killing it. In an enviroment where your average loss per year is -4%, making anything above zero is killing it.

Now if your going to ask me if I think my performance is good, my answer is "compared to what"?
Compared to my Spot metal to Physical arbitrage that can return 20-40% per risk/investment, NO it's a waste of time.

But, potentially there's a huge market all for me. As far as I see, I don't see any competition. You guys keep talking about it, but I'm the one trading and have been doing it for over 8 years with some of the best in the world, still yet to see any other person make a series of profitable trades.
Now you can talk all the BS you want for as long as you want, but as of now, at the end of the day, I'm top dog.

So Gooseman, if you want to make money, you'll have to go through me Boy.

you're a joke mate :) I have to go thro you to make $$$ do I? I'll tell my bosses that when he looks at my P&L mate.

If I thought TF was actually serious, I would have never contacted him publicly.

If he was really trading his own account and looking for capable trader, we would have been conversing over the phone, positioning his account over the past year.

Tf claimed to have 3bln under management, yet couldn't provide 0.003% (100k) for me to trade.
OK, no money, no play.

If he was real, we'd be doing business right now. That simple, you want to make money, you work with me, not against me.

The second TF thought there was better traders out there, he completely turned on me.

Yet looking at his profile I can see he's still loging in. As I said, no one else can trade the account and he'd be back here, after Blasting T2W.

Either way I don't care anymore, if you want to make money, you do go through me.

DT Hat's off for a thoroughly entertaining thread ! Very amusing. I don't doubt your ability to trade. The arrogance with which you carry yourself is BRILLIANT. Keep it up. Remember empty ships make the most noise.

I want to have sex with depth trdae. him do me up ****, then i give birth to his chirldren. he is love. this thread is proof

I want to have sex with depth trdae. him do me up ****, then i give birth to his chirldren. he is love. this thread is proof
lol, how many pips spread are we talking? lol

Arabian, you crazy guy, your going to make an awsome trader someday.

DT Hat's off for a thoroughly entertaining thread ! Very amusing. I don't doubt your ability to trade. The arrogance with which you carry yourself is BRILLIANT. Keep it up. Remember empty ships make the most noise.
Thank you for the compliment Ceydababy

Hey,

just out of interest, what is the minimum length of trackrecord required?
regards
Peter
The minimum depends on the amount of trades on average that a trader executes. A shorter term trader will have more data points to analyze over the same period when compared to a trader that has more of a swing-trading style. In general, nothing under 3 months is accepted. Three months is still a pretty short period of time and will only be accepted rarely for certain exceptional traders.

Hi,

I had sent you an email. I am an ex-hedge fund forex trader.
I would like to take up the test account challenge.

Here is my forex trading journal where I post in all my trades:
Forex & Binary Trading

Regards
Brendan

traderfunding, i will let u know if i had 3 months result.. but for now all my result is at trading journal forum here..

You don`t have enough experience with FX to even hire someone, your too worried about 3rd person verification and image instead of actual trading.
You`ve been wasting your time with inexperienced people, giving them meaningless tests.

You were unwilling to open a small account with one of the more experienced traders on this site, therefore you have nothing.
There is no one on this site with more actual posted trades then me, you have refused to except that and have jumped on the `bandwagon` of those that have be-littled me, yet none of these people have been able to prove themselves or otherwise.

The day you open an account with me will be the day you find someone to manage the accounts.
At best, what will happen is, you`ll find someone that has a good run trading one pair, hire them, they`ll try to expand into more pairs then be immediately crushed.

Nobody on this site is trading using advanced maths and complicated FLY`s, they are all trading off charts, this is where experience comes into play.

TF, when your ready, contact me. There are no hard feelings, it`s just business.

Last edited:
Thinking it over, don`t contact me. It`s a waste of time, trading FX is a trap for unsuspecting clients.

oh god he's back
Yeah and you never left, you`ll be trapped trading FX for the rest of your life, because you won`t stop trading it until you either lose all your money or become profitable.
Anyone with experience can see from your profile that you have no clue what your doing, that leaves you with the only option of continuing to trade FX at a lose.

Me on the other hand, have already conquered FX and can see that it`s a horrible investment vehicle.
Your trapped in your own head thinking you`ll eventually be profitable, but you won`t.