Successful FX and Futures Traders Wanted - Hedge Fund Capital

Attachments

• dickhead.jpg
    dickhead.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 2,052
17 what? 17 failed applications? Your a complete liar.

Since you`ve come on here a year ago, you still haven`t been able to find one person to manage FX accounts.

In that same time I have solicited, opened, then traded the accounts of two people and am showing a profit.

TF you a definetly a liar. Look at these numbers.

Out of 170,000 traders on this board, there has yet to be more than one profitable trader and your saying you have 17. This would mean you have 100% of the traders on this board working for. Your saying that every trader that comes on this site ends up working for you, impossible. Even if there were 17 traders it is highly doubtful that even half would want to work for you, reason being you have zero experience, so they would end up being held back by you, reason two you would end up dictating and having them abide by ´your´ rules.
For you to have 17 traders, all the FX threads would have to be flooded with compitent traders, which it is not. If there were that many traders you would be picking from the ´cream of the crop´ and so there would still be left hundreds of traders.

Do you understand what I am saying? You are a complete fcking liar and chump. All one has to do is re-read the starting of this thread where I nicely talk to you about aspects of trading, at this point I am a barraged by other members and you end up doing the same, because at that point you didn´t realize my potential and thought you´d quickly find other traders.

This is your character flaw and one reason you´ll never succed in trading or even finding a trader. You are a weak individual and put in a situation that you have no experience in, you´ll side with the flock and act like a complete arogant fck just to protect yourself and your image.

Traderfunding,

I was wondering whether this program involves the trader making an initial payment as per TCA and Amplify Trading?

I have a compounded return of 70% with a Sharpe ratio of 2 for my current FTSE Options / Futures strategy (going back to June last year), plus a 50% return from trading ES and FX going back to around Christmas.

There is a much larger profitable trade history going back as far as 1999, but the above represent the most recent methods.

I've written this partly to wind up Depth Trade, but also because I have concerns about sending out account statements over the web without a bit more information first :eek:

Thanks and regards,

Joey

Last edited:
Traderfunding,

I was wondering whether this program involves the trader making an initial payment as per TCA and Amplify Trading?

I have a compounded return of 70% with a Sharpe ratio of 2 for my current FTSE Options / Futures strategy (going back to June last year), plus a 50% return from trading ES and FX going back to around Christmas.

I've written this partly to wind up Depth Trade, but also because I have concerns about sending out account statements over the web without a bit more information first.

Thanks and regards,

Joey
Anybody can trade the Indexes or Fixed rates, nobody cares about them. All the money is in FX, TF is looking for FX traders and he has yet to find them.

...so there, your statements are worthless.

hey dt, you seem to be very sure of ourself, and worse dismissive of others. Rest assured I am delivering better than 3% over 18 months but no way am i posting my trades or the way i trade on a publi essage board. i think i speak for every experienced trader by saying wind your neck in. looking at your numbers you are average at best.

TF you a definetly a liar. Look at these numbers.

Out of 170,000 traders on this board, there has yet to be more than one profitable trader and your saying you have 17. This would mean you have 100% of the traders on this board working for. Your saying that every trader that comes on this site ends up working for you, impossible. Even if there were 17 traders it is highly doubtful that even half would want to work for you, reason being you have zero experience, so they would end up being held back by you, reason two you would end up dictating and having them abide by ´your´ rules.
For you to have 17 traders, all the FX threads would have to be flooded with compitent traders, which it is not. If there were that many traders you would be picking from the ´cream of the crop´ and so there would still be left hundreds of traders.

Do you understand what I am saying? You are a complete fcking liar and chump. All one has to do is re-read the starting of this thread where I nicely talk to you about aspects of trading, at this point I am a barraged by other members and you end up doing the same, because at that point you didn´t realize my potential and thought you´d quickly find other traders.

This is your character flaw and one reason you´ll never succed in trading or even finding a trader. You are a weak individual and put in a situation that you have no experience in, you´ll side with the flock and act like a complete arogant fck just to protect yourself and your image.

You must be the funniest idiot I have ever met. :cheesy:

Moron, who is saying that the 17 traders come from this board? You are making an ass of yourself by ASSuming. Dude, I hope one day we meet in person. I'll bitch slap you silly and shove the prehistoric headphones from your old picture up your ass.

You're up 3% in 18 months? That outright sucks. I don't know who's dumber; you or your two clients for giving you the money. You're better off putting the money in a CD with one of the crooked banks that caused the financial mess the world is currently in.

Traderfunding,

There is a much larger profitable trade history going back as far as 1999, but the above represent the most recent methods.

I've written this partly to wind up Depth Trade, but also because I have concerns about sending out account statements over the web without a bit more information first :eek:

Thanks and regards,

Joey
You ask good questions, Joey. Let me go ahead and reply quickly before the DT retard pollutes this thread with his noisy nonsense.

Traders are not required to make any initial payments. IMHO, if a firm requires that, they're the ones that need the funding - not the trader.

All your return numbers sound good. Even if your history since 1999 consists of different methods or styles, providing it would only help you, since it would show that you have ample trading experience. This will help in your selection process and initial allocation.

If you would like to provide a monthly return summary and other metrics before submitting your statements, that's fine. In fact, I would suggest you do that, along with a short description of your trading strategy, including how you manage risk.

Your statements will eventually be required to confirm that the numbers you're providing are real. We would of course have to confirm the statements and balances are real with the brokerage firm where they come from. We do this all the time, since false statements are pretty common.

Funding will be made within a month or so by our Luxembourg fund partners. This "emerging traders" fund was just created for both FX and futures guys.

Please let me know if you have any more questions or concerns. I'll gladly address them. PM me if you want as well.

Thankyou TraderFunding,

I must say, this opportunity sounds very exciting. I would first like to nail down my USDJPY strategy (including a scaling in money management tactic I am working on), but for the time being these are the monthly returns for the FTSE futures and options method:

Jun08: +19.4%
Jul08: +20.5%
Aug08: +10.1%
Sep08: -7.9%
Oct08: +18.0%
Nov08: -1.4%
Dec08: +2.5%
Jan09: -10.5%
Feb09: +12.8%
Mar09: +6.2%

win% = 0.70
average win = 10.0%
average lose = 5.7%
expectancy = 0.93

Sharpe Ratio = 2.1

I'm sure you're a busy guy, but the outright strategies I'm working on are in the more recent entries here in the Journal Section of this site:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/34341-joey-s-mp-journal-34.html

...but still early days with those!

Cheers,

Joey

Thankyou TraderFunding,

I must say, this opportunity sounds very exciting. I would first like to nail down my USDJPY strategy (including a scaling in money management tactic I am working on), but for the time being these are the monthly returns for the FTSE futures and options method:

Jun08: +19.4%
Jul08: +20.5%
Aug08: +10.1%
Sep08: -7.9%
Oct08: +18.0%
Nov08: -1.4%
Dec08: +2.5%
Jan09: -10.5%
Feb09: +12.8%
Mar09: +6.2%

win% = 0.70
average win = 10.0%
average lose = 5.7%
expectancy = 0.93

Sharpe Ratio = 2.1

I'm sure you're a busy guy, but the outright strategies I'm working on are in the more recent entries here in the Journal Section of this site:

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-journals/34341-joey-s-mp-journal-34.html

...but still early days with those!

Cheers,

Joey
Thanks, Joey. I just PM'ed you.

Fact
These words are cast in stone.

¨You will never find anyone else capable of managing the FX accounts you have.¨

watch

Last edited:
Fact
These words are cast in stone.

¨You will never find anyone else capable of managing the FX accounts you have.¨

Bummer! I guess that only leaves you to managed them, right? But wait....You made 3% in 18 months! That means I'm better off putting the money in a CD. In conclusion, since there are no traders right now that can obtain an attractive enough risk adjusted return in FX, including DT, all investors are better off putting their money in the bank! :clap:

Bummer! I guess that only leaves you to managed them, right? But wait....You made 3% in 18 months! That means I'm better off putting the money in a CD. In conclusion, since there are no traders right now that can obtain an attractive enough risk adjusted return in FX, including DT, all investors are better off putting their money in the bank! :clap:
After lying, you just admitted to what I was saying the whole time, you have not, can not and will not find one other person to manage the accounts.

As stated previously, that 3% represents only ´lite trading´ while learning the management software. Managed accounts will be closer to 15% per year, risking only about 3% per weekly positions.

I can give you a hundred reasons you won´t someone else.

My advice to you is, drop the attitude, I have way more experience than you.