Spank the Bucketshop II

robster970

Veteren member
Anybody fancy this for some lulz?

Are there any offers going on we can take advantage of?

Had a quick look on'tinterwebs can't see any free money offers atm. Perhaps T2W should be twisting these SB co's arms and setting up exclusive t2w member offers !

Awe, I wanted to play but I think I have an account with them already from the last promo, I will have to check.

Right then...who's in ? Starting a member list...we need an element of t2w member competition in this thread, seeing as how t2w can't organise a decent comp.

1) CV
2) ?

PS.... spread the word...we need to see 20+ on the list.

Right then...who's in ? Starting a member list...we need an element of t2w member competition in this thread, seeing as how t2w can't organise a decent comp.

1) CV
2) ?

PS.... spread the word...we need to see 20+ on the list.

1) CV
2) Mike
3) ?

Just waiting for Mr. Tradefair to sign it off Monday morning (y)

What's your thoughts on a bit of a twist to this spanking comp ?

Ive just downloaded a program called " ezvid" its a video screen capture program.

You can make a video complete with audio of you making the trade. Im not sure if this has been done before but im sure it would make a great discussion thread.

Watch a member make a live trade,( Not to give away their strategy but follow their thought process and decision making.)

I think a lot could be learned.

Lets see it live if a trader gets slipped or any of the shenanigans that supposedly happens with spreadbetting.

Anyway, just an idea.

1) CV
2) Mike
3) ?

Just waiting for Mr. Tradefair to sign it off Monday morning (y)

What's your thoughts on a bit of a twist to this spanking comp ?

Ive just downloaded a program called " ezvid" its a video screen capture program.

You can make a video complete with audio of you making the trade. Im not sure if this has been done before but im sure it would make a great discussion thread.

Watch a member make a live trade,( Not to give away their strategy but follow their thought process and decision making.)

I think a lot could be learned.

Lets see it live if a trader gets slipped or any of the shenanigans that supposedly happens with spreadbetting.

Anyway, just an idea.

Anything goes Mike, the more outrageous the better. I hope you weren't thinking of dressing up like a cast member of Rocky Horror ! You may attract unwanted attention from Robster :LOL:

Attachments

• rocky horror.jpg
    rocky horror.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 278
Anything goes Mike, the more outrageous the better. I hope you weren't thinking of dressing up like a cast member of Rocky Horror ! You may attract unwanted attention from Robster :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL:
No, the software is screen capture only, you wont be able to see the trader, or the sweat running down his brow :LOL:

Is this a tf only effort ? Is the intention just to trade with the free money and see how you all get on, bit of fun so to speak ? I see a deposit of £100 is required and only then you have to wait 30 days before they deposit the free money into your account.

only then you have to wait 30 days before they deposit the free money into your account.

Quote from tradefair t&c's " place a minimum of 5 open and close trades OR 10 total trades within 30 days of the account being established."

Going by that, it looks like the bonus will be paid in after the 5 open and close trades are met in the first scenario.

It doesn't state that the bonus will be credited either the week after the 30 day eligible period has expired, or the week after the final required trade of 5 has been made. Therefore I expect it will indeed be the week after the 30 day period has expired provided you have placed the required amount of trades. Either way it's not an issue and may be worth a go.

30 days to place 5 trades (open close, limited markets) bunce credited the week after the 30 day period has expired.
£100 credited to account £100 matched by TF
Can't withdraw bunce within the 30 day period if your account drops below the initial deposit of £100 but can withdraw anything you make assuming you stay above £100.

After 30 day period expires you can withdraw whatever is left including the £100 bonus providing you've placed enough trades.

At least that's how it read to me. 100 of my sheets coming your way tradefair....

I dont read it like that pondy, I may be wrong, but i think the 30 day limit applies only if you open trades without closing them all, in the first scenario the bonus will be paid after 5 trades have been opened and closed, i.e possibly on day 1.