Spank the Bucketshop II

From t+c

Providing all conditions of the Account Bonus offer have been met, the Account Bonus will be credited to a customer's trading account during the week after the 30-day eligible trading period has expired. For example, if the account open date is October 3, 2013 and all the conditions for the bonus were met by November 1, 2013, the client would receive their bonus funds during the week of November 4 - 8, 2013.

I may be wrong,

And i was :LOL:

never seen that bit,

that looks like two separate scenarios to me in there t&c's

1, open and close 5 trades to receive bonus, period.

2, open 10 trades without closing and get bonus after 30 days

Is this a tf only effort ? Is the intention just to trade with the free money and see how you all get on, bit of fun so to speak ? I see a deposit of £100 is required and only then you have to wait 30 days before they deposit the free money into your account.
Hi all,
I may have got this wrong, but this offer doesn't look that good to me. As far as I can tell, the £100 bonus isn't 'free' money as you can't ever withdraw it and it's only credited to your account once you've made a minimum initial deposit of £100 and done the required number of trades.
From their T&Cs:
8.Withdrawals cannot be made that would cause the cash balance of the customer's account to fall below the amount of the initial deposit before the bonus funds are credited.

Apologies for not sharing your collective enthusiasm - and do please correct me if I'm wrong or missing something!
;)
Tim.

Hi all,
I may have got this wrong, but this offer doesn't look that good to me. As far as I can tell, the £100 bonus isn't 'free' money as you can't ever withdraw it and it's only credited to your account once you've made a minimum initial deposit of £100 and done the required number of trades.
From their T&Cs:
8.Withdrawals cannot be made that would cause the cash balance of the customer's account to fall below the amount of the initial deposit before the bonus funds are credited.

Apologies for not sharing your collective enthusiasm - and do please correct me if I'm wrong or missing something!
;)
Tim.

CV was gonna gain a few sheets in referral bonus bunce until you opened up ya chops:whistling

Last edited:

"before the bonus funds are credited"

Therefore, once they are, I imagine you can withdraw.

Can't hold your money against your will forever can they !

Hi all,
From their T&Cs:

;)
Tim.

1.By opening a spread betting account with Tradefair Financials under this Account Bonus offer, the customer acknowledges they have read, and agree to be bound by, these Terms and Conditions.

2.To be eligible the customer must open an account with Tradefair Financials with a minimum initial deposit in any of the following currencies and amounts:
a.£100 GBP
b.$100 USD
c.€100 EUR

And place a minimum of 5 open and close trades OR 10 total trades within 30 days of the account being established.

3. If the minimum deposit and trading credit is met, one of the following bonus amounts will be paid based on the currency of your deposit:
a.£100 GBP
b.$100 USD
c.€100 EUR

4.Your bonus will match the currency you use in your initial deposit. For example: If you deposit €100 EUR into your account, you will receive €100 EUR bonus.
5.Only trades placed in the following markets will qualify for the offer: ◦Most Indices Markets (See Clause 6 for exclusions)
◦All FX Markets
◦All Commodities Markets

6. No trades will be accepted in the following: ◦Positions on JPY-denominated markets. For example: JP225, USD/JPY, etc.
◦ETF Trades
◦Volatility and Dollar Indices (VXxx and DXxx)
◦Equity Markets
◦Interest Rate Markets

7.Providing all conditions of the Account Bonus offer have been met, the Account Bonus will be credited to a customer's trading account during the week after the 30-day eligible trading period has expired. For example, if the account open date is October 3, 2013 and all the conditions for the bonus were met by November 1, 2013, the client would receive their bonus funds during the week of November 4 - 8, 2013.

9.The Account Bonus is not available to the following: a.A GFT or Tradefair Plus customer who closed off their existing GFT account and re-opened a new Tradefair Financials account within the promotional period, unless invited; or
b.Existing GFT customers; or
c.Accounts being traded through a Professional Asset Manager (“PAM”)

10.Customer must satisfy both the minimum deposit and minimum trading volume, within 30 days of the account being established, in order to receive the Account Bonus.
11.Only one Account Bonus will be available per customer.
12.Only accounts opened between GMT 12:01 a.m. 12th December 2013 and GMT 11:59 p.m. 31st January 2014 will be eligible for the Account Bonus.
13.Tradefair Financials reserves the right to withdraw this Account Bonus offer at any time.
14.Tradefair Financials reserves the right to withhold any bonus and void any trades associated with such withheld bonus if GFT, in its reasonable discretion, considers any trading activity to be predatory in nature.

Last edited:
1. By opening a spread betting account with Tradefair Financials under this Account Bonus offer . . .
Thanks c_v, I read the T&C's too. That was kinda the point of my post!
;)

For the sake of clarity, the issue I have is that in spite of appearances, this is not 'free' money. Any profits made will be with the initial deposit of £100 (or more) of the client's own money, not the bonus £100. Any profits withdrawn will be those made from the initial deposit of £100 (or more) of the client's own money, not the bonus £100. Anyone who blows up and loses their initial deposit will have a second chance if they comply with the T&Cs. At that point, they will have to double their money just to get their money back. (And that's assuming they only deposit the minimum of £100, otherwise they'll have to more than double it.) Unless I'm missing something which, admittedly, is very possible, this appears to me to be just clever marketing in which prospective clients are lead to believe they're getting something for nothing. In reality they aren't; there are no free giveaways. There is no real bonus of £100, as you can never withdraw it. After a month, the client has an additional £100 margin - which is really all that's on offer here as far as I can see.

If I'm missing something, can you or someone else point it out to me please?! Otherwise, on the face of it, this offer doesn't look that great to me. That said, I don't want to spoil everyone else's fun - so please carry on - and good luck to you all!
(y)
Tim.

Last edited:
Where does it say you cannot withdraw all monies after all conditions are met after the 30 day terms ?

In the mean time it does offer additional margin after the 30 days and it does offer acct holders a second chance should they dip below their initial £100

Example 1) do the 5 or 10 qualifying trades on the £100 deposited and lets say you lose £21 overall. When the bonus is applied after 30 days, you will have £179 in the acct.

Example 2) do the 5 or 10 qualifying trades on the £100 deposited and lets say you win £21 overall. When the bonus is applied after 30 days, you will have £221 in the acct.

What am I missing here ?

Last edited:
Canadians, as usual, are not allowed to enter. :(

Have fun, guys. Blow e'm up. :)

This is the one causing confusion...

It's only a kin ton ffs get ya nut n the game ya 2bit pounda point chancers.....kinell!

Last edited:

This is the one causing confusion...

Not really......If we play by their rules and withdraw nothing before the end of the qualifying period, then I don't see what the problem is tbh.

. . .
I believe Tim is reading it as though you can't remove bonus bunce??
Exactly Pldb - that is indeed my point.

If I've misunderstood the T&Cs or got that wrong - I'm happy to stand corrected. And yes, it is only a bit of fun and what's £100 etc., etc. Apologies to one and all if I'm coming across as a killjoy and pi$$ing on everyone's parade. That's not my intention at all. Honest guv'! It just doesn't strike me as being that great a deal and the culture of T2W in recent years is such that the conspiracy theorists are always waiting in the wings to pounce the minute that Mods or staff show support for SB brokers marketing initiatives. Perhaps I should lighten up and go with the flow a bit more . . .
:cool:
Tim.

1) CV
2) Mike
3) Robster
4) pondlifedregstsbutler
5) mrfigure ?
6) timsk ?

Go on....you know you want to !!:LOL:

I believe this means that you can't withdraw your initial deposit before you have been credited with the bonus bunce. i.e pondlife lumps a ton in the acc. makes 5 tardes on the ftse loses a lady godiva and then whips his 95 sheets out and waits for the bonus bunce at the end of the month and then runs off with the bunce to see priceys new missis for sneaky hj. that's what i believe they are trying to protect themselves from. I can read it the way you are too.