Spank the bucketshop with a free £100 account

Any progress on spank account opening ? I'll play if people are actually getting the £100.

I applied for a live account at the weekend but still haven't recieved an email or anything.
When they do, i'll then email them back asking for the free 100 to be put in my account

I am bored with the waiting. So I decided to to make some spank money instead using my idle SB account. Put in £50 and gone long EUR/USD.

I applied for a live account at the weekend but still haven't recieved an email or anything.
When they do, i'll then email them back asking for the free 100 to be put in my account

You might have a long wait, as there's still nothing on their site about £100 free, unless it's as a 10% bonus for depositing £1k.:?:

I think I will likely concede my today's spank as a draw. I was up quite nicely - towards £40. But I was greedy and wanted £50 because it would make a round figure of 100% profit for the day. At close of US, an attempt was made to knock me out. Consequently my whole day's work was lost. Although money was not made, some useful knowledge were gained:

1. My bet was known to the market. In order words, the bucketshop wasn't on the other side of my trade. They put a real order in the market on my behalf.

2. My stop wasn't known to the market. This meant the bucketshop wasn't party to the attempt at knocking me out. If they were, they could have taken me out because they knew where my stop was.

3. I was using a non-guaranteed stop. Had I been using a guaranteed stop, the bucket shop would have passed that on to the market as a genuine order. In that case I would have been taken out by the move against me.

Blue line is my buy price. Blue square is my entry point. Red dash line is my random'ish stop. The chart is based on 10 minutes time frame.
149992d1353366973-spank-bucketshop-free-100-account-spank.jpg

Attachments

• spank.jpg
    spank.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 622
Last edited:
I think I will likely concede my today's spank as a draw. I was up quite nicely - towards £40. But I was greedy and wanted £50 because it would make a round figure of 100% profit for the day. At close of US, an attempt was made to knock me out. Consequently my whole day's work was lost. Although money was not made, some useful knowledge were gained:

1. My bet was known to the market. In order words, the bucketshop wasn't on the other side of my trade. They put a real order in the market on my behalf.

2. My stop wasn't known to the market. This meant the bucketshop wasn't party to the attempt at knocking me out. If they were, they could have taken me out because they knew where my stop was.

3. I was using a non-guaranteed stop. Had I been using a guaranteed stop, the bucket shop would have passed that on to the market as a genuine order. In that case I would have been taken out by the move against me.

Blue line is my buy price. Blue square is my entry point. Red dash line is my random'ish stop. The chart is based on 10 minutes time frame.
149992d1353366973-spank-bucketshop-free-100-account-spank.jpg

Don't understand this?

You might have a long wait, as there's still nothing on their site about £100 free, unless it's as a 10% bonus for depositing £1k.:?:

They still haven't even bothered to email me with account details and to confirm my application etc, so I think I'm already gonna forget about these guys.

Don't understand this?

I was attempting to make my own spanking money. It wasn't a success, nor a failure. Using £50, so far I only made £16. Not yet enough for me to have a free spanking go at the bucketshops.

If people are not getting response on their free £100 account. I think the chances are not good. The bucketshops read this thread and they won't play if they think there's a slight chance anyone is going to win.

I was attempting to make my own spanking money. It wasn't a success, nor a failure. Using £50, so far I only made £16. Not yet enough for me to have a free spanking go at the bucketshops.

If people are not getting response on their free £100 account. I think the chances are not good. The bucketshops read this thread and they won't play if they think there's a slight chance anyone is going to win.

No, the bit I don't understand was the part about bucket shops.

No, the bit I don't understand was the part about bucket shops.

Well, the bucketshop can either take on your bet themselves, or pass the bet onto the market as a genuine order and just collect commission. I believe they will selectively pass your bet onto the market if they don't like the risk.

Well, the bucketshop can either take on your bet themselves, or pass the bet onto the market as a genuine order and just collect commission. I believe they will selectively pass your bet onto the market if they don't like the risk.

They'll never directly hedge a £1 per point bet in a spank account. Most of the time A SB's position on a major market will self-hedge, so they only need to control risk by intercepting large stake bets. They have absolutely no need to 'stop hunt'.

They'll never directly hedge a £1 per point bet in a spank account. Most of the time A SB's position on a major market will self-hedge, so they only need to control risk by intercepting large stake bets. They have absolutely no need to 'stop hunt'.

Why wouldn't the market stop hunt if it's guaranteed profit ? But it failed as it didn't know where the stop was because the bucketshop decided not to put a real stop order in the market. I said nothing about the bucketshop doing the stop hunt. I was showing evidence they were not.

Are there any similar offers on at the moment?
I've been demo trading for quite a while now (in the evening after work) and love it.

I have a week off work in February and plan to trade full time for that week.
I'd like to find an offer like the one in this thread, otherwise, I will deposit a few hundred quid into a new account and see how I get on with real money! :)
Gonna be fun, win or lose!

Anyone else fancy joining me and we can make a fun thread out of it? (with daily updates etc)
Otherwise I'll start my own little journal and you can watch me blow up :)

ChocolateDigestive,

I simply write here because I am new on this forum and am not sure how to write you directly.

You seem to be very well aware of what bucket shop forex brokers are out there.

Do you have any recommendations for few interesting brokers for a European investor with ~$50,000, trading some EAs on MT4?

That is, what are the non-bucket shops I could have access to, with decent trading conditions for EAs, and which one would you recommend as prime broker?

Do you know anything about DCFX (divisafx?)

Thank you in advance.
-p

Someone of great stature once said this:

Right, I don't know much about Islamos or whatever they call themselves. But a few years back I knew these three strippers - well, whores that also stripped on weekends, you know the sort. Well, after a titanic bender one Wednesday, we all went back to their place, a flat they shared in a converted Victorian house just off the King's Road.

They had an old Persian rug in front of the fireplace in the living room. It was left over from the old boy who had had the place before them, before he died obviously. It smelt quite bad of p1ss, and they really should have chucked it out, but it looked nice enough, and besides theses three tarts were always coked out of their f***ing minds and would never do any bloody cleaning, much less take anything down the tip.

Anyway, on the night in question, I banged all three of them on the rug in front of the fire (the central heating had packed in again and the rest of the flat was f***ing freezing). These three were c0ck-mad and I thought I was going to have to call in back up, must have gone on for hours. Legs like jelly afterwards.

Long story short, that was some f***ing night on that Persian rug, and so I feel an affinity with the Middle East, and also feel qualified to comment on affairs pertaining to that region.

Mozlimity, or whatever it's called, is the religion of tolerance and peace, and anyone who says otherwise should be f***ing beheaded in my opinion.
My hero :)

Peter

6a00d83451ca4569e2010536814284970c-800wi
[/IMG]

Haha best posts of the year or what ?!?!

Bloody marvelous !

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

He sure woz a funny mo.

Here's another classic, glad that choc digi fellas not here anymore.
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/foyer/144320-multi-nics-13.html#post1888262

Dash is dead, the Taliban had him killed.

He was fighting for them over in Afghanistan. Now, they could put up with his drinking, whoring, penchant for sodomy and general infidelness. But his bigotry, misanthropy and propensity for violence just got too much for them, so they had him whacked.

Apparently, the way they did it, they hid an IED in a goat's ar$e, and left it tethered outside his tent. Dash heard the bleating, stumbled out p1ssed as a fish, dropped his bags and - well, you can guess the rest.

I still miss my friend, and think of him often. It's worst when I'm shacked up with a transsexual midget hooker - those were his favourite, of course - and the experience just isn't the same without Dash there to tag-team.

RIP Dash.