Spank the Bucketshop II

http://static2.trade2win.com/boards/images/icons_new/icon14.gif

8.Withdrawals cannot be made that would cause the cash balance of the customer's account to fall below the amount of the initial deposit before the bonus funds are credited.

I believe this means that you can't withdraw your initial deposit before you have been credited with the bonus bunce. i.e pondlife lumps a ton in the acc. makes 5 tardes on the ftse loses a lady godiva and then whips his 95 sheets out and waits for the bonus bunce at the end of the month and then runs off with the bunce to see priceys new missis for sneaky hj. that's what i believe they are trying to protect themselves from. I can read it the way you are too.

I agree, that was my take on reading it too.

Their take is:

They assume we are compulsive gamblers and after trading the offer requirements we could not sit on that £100 for a month without trading it, especially as we are aware that the money we lose will be credited to us.

So TradeFair will be back to evens. Then most people will continue to trade into the £100 credit. So T.F are now up on aggregate.

Anyone that spanks them, will at some time give it all back because the account is to small. So they will be spanking us rotten.

Sounds Like my sort of thing! - I'm in (y) (If I'm accepted)

Last edited:
I agree, that was my take on reading it too.

There take is:

They assume we are compulsive gamblers and after trading the offer requirements we could not sit on that £100 for a month without trading it, especially as we are aware that the money we lose will be credited to us.

So TradeFair will be back to evens. Then most people will continue to trade into the £100 credit. So T.F are now up on aggregate.

Anyone that spanks them, will at some time give it all back because the account is to small. So they will be spanking us rotten.

Sounds Like my sort of thing! - I'm in (y) (If I'm accepted)

Your wish is my command :)

1) CV
2) Mike
3) Robster
4) pondlifedregstsbutler
5) Jason 101
6) mrfigure ?
7) timsk ?

Had to travel today for work, will try to get the application sorted tonight.

Anyone done any tards yet ?

Getting a bit fed up with T.F already. Jumping through hoops to get trading with them.

Error after error. Firstly application errors in that I could not apply, found out the next day They have a registration problem with internet explorer. Lots of security codes that seem over the top.
Deposited my money, now an error logging in. Grrr.

Last edited:
Beginning Cash Balance:
0.00 CR

Deposits
100.00 CR

Withdrawals
0.00 CR

Adjustments
0.00 CR

Interest
0.00 CR

Financing
1.67 DB

Commissions
0.00 CR

Settled Profit/Loss
103.80 CR

Floating Profit/Loss
0.00 CR

Ending Account Equity
202.13 CR

Last edited:
My mate Forexmospherian tells me your ROR is sh*te, son. Are you some kind of commercial trader or something? Make 50% a day for 20 years and we'll talk, lol, k?

Small timer.

yer well my mate mike bitch slap bagsaggy sez forexmuvvaluvva is dog turd coz mike can nail 300% a day n is teh worlds leading expert in price behavior and cross dressing

Good stuff CV, looks like you're rolling solo so hit 'em hard(y)

Last edited:
trade 6 closed
Beginning Cash Balance:
0.00 CR

Deposits
100.00 CR

Withdrawals
0.00 CR

Adjustments
0.00 CR

Interest
0.00 CR

Financing
1.67 DB

Commissions
0.00 CR

Settled Profit/Loss
123.80 CR

Floating Profit/Loss
0.00 CR

Ending Account Equity
222.13 CR

Last edited:
Good job! Would you consider posting a trade statement? (To show people what's possible, and highlight the nonsense in many of the threads that don't evidence any trade calls...)

Probably unnecessary in CV's case being that everytime there is a spanking type thread, everyone blows up except CV who always creams it (statements included), although i'm sure he'll oblige your request.
He has the holy grail.
Well done as usual, CV.