So what is the simplest method for trading?

Why bother with m/a?What is m/a derived from,why not use what it is derived from?

Would you get fewer false signals?

You are absolutely right.
I was merely trying to suggest an answer to the question of "simplest method".
As a moving average method simplifies the price action going on, similar to any form of price representation, be it candlestick, line chart and so on.

You are absolutely right.
I was merely trying to suggest an answer to the question of "simplest method".
As a moving average method simplifies the price action going on, similar to any form of price representation, be it candlestick, line chart and so on.

What exactly is a m/a cross going to convey to you?

Hope this helps on ma:

When short term ma crosses long term ma:

1)if both of them are pointing down you short the instrument
2)if both of them are pointing up you go long
3)if they point in separate directions or are flat you don't use this system

That's what I heard from one trader who uses that sort of things. He also pointed about how useless this system is in a ranging market. The other trader goes to extreme: uses signals generated by ma crossovers in trending markets and does opposite in non trending markets.

Hope this helps on ma:

When short term ma crosses long term ma:

1)if both of them are pointing down you short the instrument
2)if both of them are pointing up you go long
3)if they point in separate directions or are flat you don't use this system

That's what I heard from one trader who uses that sort of things. He also pointed about how useless this system is in a ranging market. The other trader goes to extreme: uses signals generated by ma crossovers in trending markets and does opposite in non trending markets.

The simplest is to place buy stop and sell stop orders outside the random zone,with a stop,trailing stop and profit target plus closing time.It is that simple.

"in white world you ll inevitably have it "

What do you mean?

"...Tyrrany is a habit;it is able to, and does finally develop into a disease. That habit may coarsen and stupefy the very best of man to the level of brutes. Blood and power make a man drunk: callous coarseness and depravity develop ; the most abnormal phenomena become accessible, and in the end pleasurable to the mind and the senses. The human being and the citizen perish forever in the tyrant, and a return to human dignity, to repentance, to reeneration becomes practically impossible for him. What is more,:sleep: the example, the possibility of such intransigence have a contagious effect upon the what society: such power is temptation. Asociety which can look upon such a phenomena with indifference is already contaminated to its foundations. Ordinary exectutioners are shunned by polite society, but gentleman executioners are far from being so. Every manufacturer, every employer cannot help sometimes feeling a certain irritable satisfaction at the thought that his employees and their families are exclusively dependant on him. This is certainly the case, not so swiftly does a generation tear itself away from that which heredity has implanted in it;not so swiflty does a man renounce that which has entered his bloodstream, that which he has, in a sense, received in his mother`s milk..."

No wonder the conman is mostly appreciated in societies which agitate the cunning ways. With the less gifted attempts considered to be creepy.

Last edited:
I do agree without knowing how to trade and manage the risk, these do end up feeling like another fraudulent gimmick because the losses come fast and furious.