So what is the simplest method for trading?

If those so simple methods were handed out freely on forums,would they remain profitable for the developer?

Are they gonna publish out?

Trading is so frecking simple,we complicate it.

maybe my first language aint english but there is a diffrence between simple and easy amigo

Yeah, that's why I said simple AND easy.

One simple method is to look at a timeframe with about a factor of 4 from what you will be trading, draw your levels on there. Zoom down to that 4th factor TF and watch how price reacts around those levels, trading the bounce off, or the break out. :)

Yeah, that's why I said simple AND easy.

One simple method is to look at a timeframe with about a factor of 4 from what you will be trading, draw your levels on there. Zoom down to that 4th factor TF and watch how price reacts around those levels, trading the bounce off, or the break out. :)

is this a method?

Open PC, open trading platform, hit sell, repeat tomorrow.

You never mentioned profitable only simple!!!!!

Seriously though a simple would be something like trade X instrument on the break of the Hi/low of the first X mins of trading, maybe with a trailing stop, or fixed stop close at X points or something.

MR charts method is "simple" (not meant to sound condescending)

so is Claudia's.

All depends on how you trade, a set and forget may be simple for some but for us control freaks it would be torture so wouldn't be simple at all.....

"MR charts method is "simple" (not meant to sound condescending)"

I had originally decided to answer this thread with one word, "mine" :)
Richard

what is the most important part ot your system Mr Charts?
is is a money managment aspect, discipline, signal, indicator?

In all seriousness - the simplest method has to be a moving average cross over as there are (in it's simplest form) only 2 variables........

In all seriousness - the simplest method has to be a moving average cross over as there are (in it's simplest form) only 2 variables........

I suggest you take a good look at m/a set ups on charts for several months, see the false signals!