So what is the simplest method for trading?

putting in absolutely ridiculous orders that will only be hit on a fat finger, and monitoring for news, probably.

I am hoping I have found it -

For Longs, look for first 2 consecutive closes above 14EMA and go long on C2 if at least 6 of the following points apply -
C1>O1
C1>(H1-L1)/2
C2>O2
C2>C1
C2>H1
C2>(H2-L2)/2
H2>H1
L2>L1

If the second close is not on the same side of the 14EMA as the first, the pattern is not completed, ignore. There is a max score of 8 of course, and patterns scoring 5 or less out of 8 are rarely followed by continuation. Ignore signals that counter or repeat a running position. Works for both longs and shorts, but reverse the symbols for shorts.

Sounds more complictated in algebra as above than it really is on a candlestick chart and I will upload some graphics soon.

I am not asking for a holy grail :) or the most profitable system strategy
just the simplest method

tomorton :rolleyes:

The only thing I see deflating is Gordon Brown's ego.

:LOL:
everyone s got an ego unless you are a buddist monk, in white world you ll inevitably have it

Going through the older threads reputable members like: rathcoole exile mentioned just a price action with no charts , Paul 71 legendary member mentioned just the candlesticks as a strategy - that seems pretty straightforward and simple