Sniper Forex System

Hi Salvadore,
great stuff.

Similar to what I am investigating/testing... See attached.
Entry on dotted line (sooner entry on touch), exit on touch of thick line (more breathing space).

Jerry
Hey Kent... great day today huh? :D

Here's a few more examples ;)

Attachments

• screenshot.8.jpeg
    screenshot.8.jpeg
    582.2 KB · Views: 241
pircj new alerter

hi pircj,

I install your new alerter and now at the new candle I have a alert time GMT+7:

Long entry on GBPUSD, H1, 2009.09.02 12:00, Bid=1.6167

but the sniperTrend B is still red.

make me confuse, I do some wrong?

thx

ah I understand some more , I need this alert, coz this is my exit at the last short trade same Garry said " exit trade if have new signal in opposite direction"

so it's all right!! thx pircj for your work

my last short make 79 pips, only on paper :)

and have to think more before I write postings :oops:, sorry but I new in this system

Last edited:
cable long

Enter Long at 1.6190 time 17:15/ GMT+7

nice alert , all indicator agree, good work pircj :cheesy:

Looks like wave 5 on guppy truncated, and a correction is in progress. Has been screwy all night. Will have to watch for market direction. I took the long on guppy when it alerted, and currently -25. I went ahead and closed the long trade for a small loss. I just dont trust this trade. Can't really explain why!
Kent

Looks like wave 5 on guppy truncated, and a correction is in progress. Has been screwy all night. Will have to watch for market direction. I took the long on guppy when it alerted, and currently -25.
Kent

I took long on cable touch too early and ended in loss on my live account and closed too early to cut my losses. That damn thing took off after I closed the trade. demo account made 100 pip profit while my live account ended up with 6 pip loss. whats up with that :mad:

I took long on cable touch too early and ended in loss on my live account and closed too early to cut my losses. That damn thing took off after I closed the trade. demo account made 100 pip profit while my live account ended up with 6 pip loss. whats up with that :mad:

Well, anything can and does happen somtimes. We have some major impact news coming out of the US in a couple of hours, so I expect the markets to be crazy. The world stock markets took a major loss, so volatility is the norm. I also expect the Dow and S&P to follow. Just be carefull.
Kent

I didn't take the long, my internet has not been so good these last few days (one of the joys of living in Thailand, I probably pay more than you, but for a p. poor service!)
Did you have both Siper trend hisograms blue when you too the trade?
What time did you enter and at what price?

I didn't take the long, my internet has not been so good these last few days (one of the joys of living in Thailand, I probably pay more than you, but for a p. poor service!)
Did you have both Siper trend hisograms blue when you too the trade?
What time did you enter and at what price?

I went long on cable @16184.1 (1.6184) @7.58am (GMT). 30M and 1H sniper both gave long. Histo on 30M was long but 1H only 1 histo was long. After I got in there was a big drop. I wasn't sure about the trade before I went it anyway so closed it with a loss. Then it shot up again.

I went long on cable @16184.1 (1.6184) @7.58am (GMT). 30M and 1H sniper both gave long. Histo on 30M was long but 1H only 1 histo was long. After I got in there was a big drop. I wasn't sure about the trade before I went it anyway so closed it with a loss. Then it shot up again.

Where is it now?

16210.1 (1.6210). If I left it running i would have been on profit.

Its really crappy when that happens but the signal wasn't given till 11am. stick with the system if it hits your stop then so what, at least you didnt do any thing wrong.
Your worst enemy in the forex is not the market its yourself :devilish:

As i always say there's always tomorrow so don't get down about it, its was minor glitch, which you have learnt from hopefully :smart:.

Just thought i'd let you know the signal was given @ 1.6180 when the two histo's changed

Attachments

• gbp.gif
    gbp.gif
    28.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

same here! just stick to the system...and stop listening to opinions & second guessing! :|

same here! just stick to the system...and stop listening to opinions & second guessing! :|

Sunny really has a point. If you are going to trade the system, then trade the system. I have been taking some losses this week because I have failed to do what I should have. And that is following the rules. I am down 28 pips, when I should be up over 300. If you have reservations about taking a trade, then just don't take it. You really have to learn to pull the trigger and take what happens. In the long run, you will profit. Although I am down for the week, I am still up overall.

But this has also been an unusual week too.

Kent

G/J has been unusual since last night. I have alerts set to email my blackberry, to wake me on alerts, and I got very little sleep last night as a result. Every 45 mins or so it would trigger an imminent long and later flip to a short. When things are going like that, then the market is unsettled and I just stay out until it decides what it wants. The volatility of this pair is a major attraction due to the gains it can give, but when it is unsettled, it can also bust your butt. G/U has not been so bad.

I have also come to the conclusion that if you are going to trade a time frame, then trade that time frame and leave the lower time frames alone. It really doesn't matter what they are doing. You can see what is going on on the candles of your trading TF. In other words, stop trying to make a good system better. It has proven itself to me over and over, using it the way it was intended.
Kent

Last edited:
anybody use MA to know direction of the trend?

I use SMA (3 offset by 3 or 3 periods based on the average price (H+L / 2)) in 3
ways :

1) The angle of the 3 simple, moving average (offset by 3 periods) shows the direction of the
trend. If pointing down the trend is down - if pointing up it is in a uptrend

2)The position of the price below or above the moving average shows if the price is in a buy (above) or sell (below) phase. when the price is not touching the moving average it can be assumed to be in a trend (see the chart below)

3) It also show periods when the price is in a sideways market - when the candles are
touching the Moving average it is a warning of a possible sideways market or a crossover
into another trending phase.

Some traders use the above as a trading method on its own. Enter on a close when the candle is
not touching the MA and exit when it does again. Don't trade when the price is touching the MA.

Very effective if traded using multiple timeframes . Very simple