Sniper Forex System

Short was given at 1.6235, I didn't take it because of the long preceeding candle. Must skew the calculations and Gary does recommend not to take a trade just after such a major move in a short time

i agree...which is why i was abit worried for a while...but its moving down nicely now :D

i agree...which is why i was abit worried for a while...but its moving down nicely now :D

Ouch!
Ouch!
Ouch!

Just practicing kicking myself if I miss out on another winning trade! :)

Hope you get max pips on this one :D

Ouch!
Ouch!
Ouch!

Just practicing kicking myself if I miss out on another winning trade! :)

Hope you get max pips on this one :D

Here let me kick once! Say ouch!
lol

I went in on G/J and as soon as I did it moved to -35 pips. But I tried to have faith, and right now I am +40. Hope the news goes with us at 9am. Pretty sure it will.
Kent

The move up on G/J yesterday and this morning early, I feel like was enough to break one of the EW rules, which states that wave 2 will never retrace more than wave 1. On a line chart it was shy of wave 1 by only 7 pips. So I feel like the move this week was just ranging and consolidation. So far I think we have started another wave 1 down, so hopefully, we will get things going on shorts. I really feel like the UK bank holiday had something to do with that. Keep in mind that the US will have a holiday on Monday, so I think I will be closing all trades early on Friday.
Kent

Kent, do not be too hard on yourself, in this volitile market it is much better to have the discipline and exit with a small loss rather then exit with a large loss

Bad luck man. Gonna come back in on a short?

Edit: by the way, I'm finding Jerry's EA very nice for seeing where the stops are. Makes Sniper that much easier.

Last edited:
We are just going into the 3rd of a 3rd on Cable and Guppy. The train is about to leave the terminal. Please make sure your lap bars are in a down and locked position. Hehe
It should go like crazy shortly.
Kent

My Cable daily trade is up +85 and moving.

We are just going into the 3rd of a 3rd on Cable and Guppy. The train is about to leave the terminal. Please make sure your lap bars are in a down and locked position. Hehe
It should go like crazy shortly.
Kent

My Cable daily trade is up +85 and moving.

Is it too late to enter now?

Kent, do not be too hard on yourself, in this volitile market it is much better to have the discipline and exit with a small loss rather then exit with a large loss

Marek,
Sometimes a person can get to determined and allow a bad trade to get worse. I had a defined amount of money that I had risked and, well, the market got it. So far, since I reentered, I have made that up. Just hope it keeps going.
If I had the s/l at the Sniper dot +10 on the 1hr chart, then I would really be looking good at around 100 profit. Just goes to show, if you are gonna run the system, then run the system!
Kent

Wow, looks like this thread is starting to get popular. Welcome everyone!
Kent

thanks for your warm welcome, I found this thread after I buy the system and google for a alert, now I have only the prob to read the whole thread :cool:

I only trade the cable at h1 and have the signal today at 1.6144 at interbank fx, thanks to pircj !!
but the bad is I don't take it, coz the big candle :(

but will jump at the next train

Here is latest details on our trades:

GU H1:
Current P/L: 87 pips (max.P/L: 118 pips)
Distance to TS: -132 pips
Trailing Stop at 1.6280 ~ -45 pips (max.Drawdown 35 pips)
Entry at: 1.6235
Initial SL: 1.6329 ~ -94 pips
Max. reward risk ratio: 1.25:1 (max P/L vs. initial SL)

GJ H1:
Current P/L: 88 pips (max.P/L: 121 pips)
Distance to TS: -168 pips
Trailing Stop at 151.91 ~ -80 pips (max.Drawdown 89 pips)
Entry at: 151.11
Initial SL: 152.50 ~ -139 pips
Max. reward risk ratio: 0.87:1 (max P/L vs. initial SL)

Seems like GU is less volatile, had closer initial stop and now trailing stop...

Jerry

thanks for your warm welcome, I found this thread after I buy the system and google for a alert, now I have only the prob to read the whole thread :cool:

I only trade the cable at h1 and have the signal today at 1.6144 at interbank fx, thanks to pircj !!
but the bad is I don't take it, coz the big candle :(

but will jump at the next train

Those long candles before an entry can be bad business, due to the fact that they almost immediately pull back. Need to wait till after the markets settle down, and possibly wait for the next entry alert. Welcome to the forum, if you are going to read the whole thread, then you will be here awhile. If you are new to Sniper, then you may learn here. I know I have. Looking forward to your input, trials, and successes.
kent

Damn, this thing must weight as much as a rock, because it is dropping like one!

Yes and I keep missing these big rocks :(

When I'm watching the market seem to go sideways. Hope to get on the next big trend.

Kent, may we know what's your forecast this week for GBP/JPY please?

Yes and I keep missing these big rocks :(

When I'm watching the market seem to go sideways. Hope to get on the next big trend.

Kent, may we know what's your forecast this week for GBP/JPY please?

Well, unfortunately that big rock hit a brick wall and bounced back. Am setting at about 28 pips. And the way it is looking, I may loose that. I have set my s/l at breakeven +2, just in case the low liquidity kicks my butt.

Should take off again some time in the Asian session, typically around 1gmt.
:devilish:
kent

Last edited:
Those long candles before an entry can be bad business, due to the fact that they almost immediately pull back. Need to wait till after the markets settle down, and possibly wait for the next entry alert. Welcome to the forum, if you are going to read the whole thread, then you will be here awhile. If you are new to Sniper, then you may learn here. I know I have. Looking forward to your input, trials, and successes.
kent

thx Kent,
yep I see a lot of good info, and I hope I can contribute, only the NY session thats really late for me, now it is here 02:39 , I'm gmt+7 and I have to go sleep now.

for all a good trading day
cheers