Sniper Forex System

Thanks for you kind reassurance re EW.
I shall act with confidence once the sniper approach confirms the direction for the short. I already have a first stage of a poss down move, which shall be confirmed later on. If I am correct, after the sniper confirmation, a good ride south shall bear many pips, poss tomorrow morning, though the Asian session might initiate the move especially so if the equties would go down. We shall see, but for sure, I am expecting a down move on G/U. Just be patient and wait for the high probability trade setup, a few pips might be lost, but in a long term it pays to wait for the confirmation of the expected move, just in case the market takes this pair in a different direction.

Very interesting stuff, but we have to wait and see, you could well be right.
In the Daily timeframe the Cable is bumbling along the support level from early June and early July lows. With the current indecision in the Stockmarket, I can't quite commit either way, will the Cable move up or down?
Certainly a break down with the cable coupled with weakening stockmarkets could lead to a major fall.
My personal opinion is that for the next few days, there is probably little upside to the Cable but if a short position develops, it could well be 500 pips plus.
At first sign of a definite break down, I will be short

Thanks for you kind reassurance re EW.
I shall act with confidence once the sniper approach confirms the direction for the short. I already have a first stage of a poss down move, which shall be confirmed later on. If I am correct, after the sniper confirmation, a good ride south shall bear many pips, poss tomorrow morning, though the Asian session might initiate the move especially so if the equties would go down. We shall see, but for sure, I am expecting a down move on G/U. Just be patient and wait for the high probability trade setup, a few pips might be lost, but in a long term it pays to wait for the confirmation of the expected move, just in case the market takes this pair in a different direction.

2be and all,
I too think that a move down is coming, so sure I have been short on G/U for the last 24 hrs and have only been down around 40 pips. I am trading that on the daily chart.
I am also looking for a strong move down on th G/J, and the Asian session is really good about getting this pair moving. But we shall see.
Kent

It looks like GBPJPY is trying to make a move down. If it exceeds 151.12 then the short should be on.
But it very well could be doing what it has been doing all day long, too.

Well, the signal on GBPJPY has been given on the 30M. Just waiting to see if it can break 151.12.

hello everyone , nice forum here, and a good thread.

realy thx PIRCJ for your EA alerter, but I have a ?
can you help me , I want a alert only if all indicator confirm the trade, then I can check and pull the trigger.
now it's the 14:00 candle in H1 chart at Interbank FX broker all indis for long , only the trend B is still red, but I have a lot of emails for long trade, but the trend B not change the colour.

now I have to many alerts , lol

thx in advance
cheers

Hi,
it works like that with me - when all indicators are signaling new trade it alerts. Let me know what is wrong?

Thanks.

Jerry

I thought GBPJPY had finished the A-B-C correction to just a little above the 38.2% Fib line around 12GMT. But it went to the 50%. It has started the turn down, but is having a little trouble getting some momentum going, but should pick up before long. When it does, it is going to be moving like crazy. Especially when it gets to the 3rd of the 3rd. Better have your lap bars in place, it will be a hellofa roller coaster ride. I am looking at the 1H chart.
Kent

Hi Kent,
can you post some charts about the EW on GJ and GU. Would appreciate some help on it, since I am really just starting with EW. Thanks.

Jerry

Hey Jerry,
Wow, I just put your alerter on a chart, it popped up an alert window, and promptly sent 45 emails to my blackberry. Might want to check that out.
Kent

Hi Kent,
I just checked again on my PC and it seems to be working all right, even with GJ. Please check again and let me know your chart period, settings,...

Thx. Jerry

Kent I took it on paper! Entry @ 150.61. Difficult to call how far the longs will go when your in such a strong down trend.

Sniper entrys are working really well on GBP/JPY 30M chart. I am continuing to watch it very closely.

Dave

Great Dave, will you update us on your findings to trading SNiper on GJ M30?

Jerry

2be,
as you and Kent are both using Elliot waves in conjunction with Sniper, my feelings are that your EW counts are in exactly the right thread.
After all, if everyone stuck rigidly to the Sniper rules, there would be nothing to compare, nothing much worth writing and nothing much worth reading.
As long as no-one complains about your posts being off topic, I, for one hope that you will continue to keep us informed.

Here, here...

Kent, sorry for the question again - you mentioned one book about EW, which was it?

Thx Jerry

Here, here...

Kent, sorry for the question again - you mentioned one book about EW, which was it?

Thx Jerry

Originally Posted by dkarrington View Post
I went to the elliottwave.com website and signed up for the Elliot Wave Financial Forcast for $19 per month. The EWFF gives you a ton of info on a monthly basis. The will send you 2 hardback books, The Elliott Wave Principle and Conquer the Crash, for a total of like $28 total, the 9 extra covers the shipping of the books. Both books are a must read for traders, as far as I am concerned. Sniper will make you profitable, but combined with EW, it is awesome. There is alot of free stuff on the website, but several readings of the EWP will really help you. I know it has me. Read the EWP 1 time cover to cover, then reread the first 4 chapters as often as you can. Everytime helps you learn and remember more of the rules and guidelines. Someone that says the markets dont move in cycles really dont have a very good understanding of the market, or they are trying to get you to buy something else. I can see at some point, after I am much more confident, I will no longer need any "system" to trade profitably. I bought Sniper and it is a very good system, and I will continue to use it just for the very good entry's it provides.

Kent

So now the long on GBPUSD has been stopped, did anyone make any pips on the trade?

Yep, I went short on G/J. Huh! Damn thing! I think it will eventually go down, like next YEAR! LOL
Kent

After huge drop in equities and cable and GJ we are in a sideways market. Did get a valid short signal though on Sniper. The stop loss defined by Sniper Stop was high 100pips+ so did not enter. Looking for a pullback and possible entry short...

Jerry

G/J has been in a 30 pip channel over the last 1.5 hrs so should make a move of some kind around 9am. Some pretty potent news from the US at that time. Here lately, the markets have had negative news from the US factored in before the news releases, so it may not move much. After the strong moves over the last 3 weeks, might just take a break to consolidate for a bit.
Kent

Yep, I went short on G/J. Huh! Damn thing! I think it will eventually go down, like next YEAR! LOL
Kent

i'm shorting cable. clear entry signal...the thing i'm a little worried about is the preceding candle is like 100pips long!

i'm hanging in there...

Short was given at 1.6235, I didn't take it because of the long preceeding candle. Must skew the calculations and Gary does recommend not to take a trade just after such a major move in a short time