Sniper Forex System

Attached new version of Sniper EA Alerter with more info on the chart - see attached picture for details. Nothing regarding the events and reporting changed.

Suggestions welcome.

Jerry

Attachments

• Sniper Forex EA Alerter.ex4
    21.4 KB · Views: 252
  • screenshot.7.jpeg
    screenshot.7.jpeg
    33.4 KB · Views: 148
This Question is for all that dont like the big candles...

Have you ever considered moving to a lower time frame after the signal to refine entry and stop?

thx Kent,
yep I see a lot of good info, and I hope I can contribute, only the NY session thats really late for me, now it is here 02:39 , I'm gmt+7 and I have to go sleep now.

for all a good trading day
cheers

Yes Eagle,
I'm the same time zone as you and this trading plays havoc with my sleep pattern.
I had the idea to try Forex as I'm used to trading shares and indices. I stupidly thought that 24 hour trading with Forex would give me more flexibility and allow more sensible sleeping hours. Doesn't seem to work that way though. :sleep:

Have a good :sleep:

This Question is for all that dont like the big candles...

Have you ever considered moving to a lower time frame after the signal to refine entry and stop?

Elefteros,
Yes, as a matter of fact, I use the 30m tf and occasionally the 15M for entries. Had I actually been watching the charts when that candle hit, I probably would have entered to get some of the gain. But, as luck would have it, I wasn't.
Kent

Elefteros,
Yes, as a matter of fact, I use the 30m tf and occasionally the 15M for entries. Had I actually been watching the charts when that candle hit, I probably would have entered to get some of the gain. But, as luck would have it, I wasn't.
Kent

For the benefit of others, how do you use the 30 and 15 for entries;)

Yes Eagle,
I'm the same time zone as you and this trading plays havoc with my sleep pattern.
I had the idea to try Forex as I'm used to trading shares and indices. I stupidly thought that 24 hour trading with Forex would give me more flexibility and allow more sensible sleeping hours. Doesn't seem to work that way though. :sleep:

Have a good :sleep:

hi GumRai neightbor,
thx for the :sleep:, hope you still :sleep:
yep thats right, I will check out to have a VPS and let running there the mt4, that give me email alert if every condition agree and then I will take an eye on that.
other way, may I will only trade the eu at H4 that will give more relax time, I see some good results in the web.

cheers

Attached new version of Sniper EA Alerter with more info on the chart - see attached picture for details. Nothing regarding the events and reporting changed.

Suggestions welcome.

Jerry

hello jerry,

can you send me the source code for this please?

kent, if you don't mind me asking are you full time trader or still have day job? I have been on demo platform for a while now and going to start live accounts this week.

hello kent,

I thought you will be awake. you still got trade going on gbp/jpy short?

I just closed it out for 48 pips profit. It went to 145. Shoulda-woulda-coulda. trying to catch the big trends can cost you pips.

No, I am not a full time trader. But am in a position to watch things alot.
Kent

hello everybody!

I found a site that gives free GBPUS trade signals . I don't know what system they are using but they are consistantly making profitable trades.
Last month they made +429 pips
since november 08, they made +2728
Today 2 september signal is:
"Today Gbp/Usd looks more going down that may move up first, here my suggest
Sell now 1.6165, tp 1.6115-1.6065-1.5980, sl 1.6195 (Moderate_aggresive)
Sell limit 1.6245, tp 1.6195-1.6115-1.5980, sl 1.6285 (Conservative) "

Anybody interested send me a pm , I will send you the link to the site.