Sniper Forex System

GumRai,
Well, so far I am up over 200 on 2 separate trades, well, 275 if you count the live trade.
If you saw the previous post about GBPUSD, I went into that one with a s/l of 325 on the daily chart. I really want to see how much of that I can snag. I would tell you to go ahead into the GBPUSD trade, but I hesitate, just in case something was to go against u. I am hoping the jpy trade will get enough ahead so I can b/e before I go to bed.

The GBPUSD trade is still withing 50 pips of the entry point, so if you want, I think you will be ok. Just be sure to watch it.
Kent

GumRai,
GBPUSD just completed wave 2, I'm pretty sure, and has started wave three, so you should be good for around 125 pips on wave 3 and 5. Gary, should get that to you pretty quick.
Kent

Sorry!

GumRai,
Well, so far I am up over 200 on 2 separate trades..................
Kent

Hello kent et al,
Yes, that's quite a nice sight with the GBP/JPY. (Just been woken up by the cat!) Cable a little more reserved. I entered trades in both Friday late as per Sniper indicators. With both, 1 trade 'til exit as per Sniper indicators and 1 TP (cable 75 and last night GBP/JPY 100). I think I may well start to use the second TP trades differently as this is a little too dogmatic/mechanical. I realize that, especially with GBP/JPY, I miss some potential bigger rewards. Initially, I'll be looking at support/resistance levels. Also, I've been looking more closely at the 30M and 15M TFs. I'll see how it goes. Anyway, back to bed for a bit. Damn cat!
Bye,.

Hello kent et al,
Yes, that's quite a nice sight with the GBP/JPY. (Just been woken up by the cat!) Cable a little more reserved. I entered trades in both Friday late as per Sniper indicators. With both, 1 trade 'til exit as per Sniper indicators and 1 TP (cable 75 and last night GBP/JPY 100). I think I may well start to use the second TP trades differently as this is a little too dogmatic/mechanical. I realize that, especially with GBP/JPY, I miss some potential bigger rewards. Initially, I'll be looking at support/resistance levels. Also, I've been looking more closely at the 30M and 15M TFs. I'll see how it goes. Anyway, back to bed for a bit. Damn cat!
Bye,.

Well, that sounds really good. I am up over 300 on G/J and a little on my daily trade on G/U. Could be a hell of a week. We will see. Good job. Sleep well. I am about to do that myself.
Kent

new day...

Good morning all!

What do you think the news from Japan will bring? New government is conservative, but sentiment might be positive to Jpy since all believe that they will bring changes... Well the Gbp/Jpy gap show something a think...

Do you guys use any screen snapshot software? I just downloaded one and it seems to be great. It's very light, stays resident in the memory all the time and it's easy to use. You can select the area of screen and it saves it automatically. Very useful for posting images of our charts. You can find it here (freeware!): Lightscreen Portable | PortableApps.com - Portable software for USB drives

Sniper Forex System EA Alerter

Hi guys,
please find attached new EA Alerter with the following new features:
1. EA sends emails for every event that it finds
2. EA finds new trades when all signals occur (HMA trend lines & both histograms)
3. when also sniper stop line is in the same direction it shows its level (it uses closed candle sniper top line level)
4. when sniper stop line changes it reports new level

All events are seen on the screen (see attached screenshot), can be shown as popup alert and as email sent to your email account (or mobile phone if your carrier allows it).

Hope you like it, test it and report errors and suggestions!

For source code PM me.

Make pips!

Jerry

Attachments

• screenshot.3.jpeg
    screenshot.3.jpeg
    205.6 KB · Views: 230
  • Sniper Forex EA Alerter.ex4
    20.7 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
thanks pircj!
how can I configure it?
allow dll import on or off?

Just change indicator names as needed, no need to allow DLL input (I think), do not allow live trading (just in case).

let m eknow if it woks.

jerry

what indicators name I have to change?
It say:"initialized and running....." but doesn't work.....

let me know
thank you

Hi guys,
please find attached new EA Alerter with the following new features:
1. EA sends emails for every event that it finds
2. EA finds new trades when all signals occur (HMA trend lines & both histograms)
3. when also sniper stop line is in the same direction it shows its level (it uses closed candle sniper top line level)
4. when sniper stop line changes it reports new level

All events are seen on the screen (see attached screenshot), can be shown as popup alert and as email sent to your email account (or mobile phone if your carrier allows it).

Hope you like it, test it and report errors and suggestions!

For source code PM me.

Make pips!

Jerry

sounds great :) will definitely give it a go. thanks.

No, It is a correction after wave1 completed. Will wait for the short, and then go.
Although you could have made about 88 pips.
Kent

Sniper with EW and a longer TF perpective is a very profitable approch to trade FX
I shall be trading tomorrow the 3rd of the 3rd

still struggling on the take profit side of the sniper. ive tried the Elliot wave theory but its kind of a guessing game, might work for some but seems a bit like a myth to me.
On entry you find yourself in profit the majority of the time but you then ride the trend out all the way back to break even lol. Its kinda funny when you look at it.
Only the big trends yield really good Take Profits as it cant really retrace that far.

Sniper with EW and a longer TF perpective is a very profitable approch to trade FX
I shall be trading tomorrow the 3rd of the 3rd

Amen, Marek! Looks like the UK bank holiday has really impacted the pairs today. I can see the Asian session getting things going later. Some where around 1gmt.
I was up last night to 110 pips on my live trade, and waited until I had 9pips to take profit. Hehe Would have stopped me out if I had stayed in on it. Way it goes.
Kent