Sniper Forex System

still struggling on the take profit side of the sniper. ive tried the Elliot wave theory but its kind of a guessing game, might work for some but seems a bit like a myth to me.
On entry you find yourself in profit the majority of the time but you then ride the trend out all the way back to break even lol. Its kinda funny when you look at it.
Only the big trends yield really good Take Profits as it cant really retrace that far.

If you have the book, read it again. I have read it 4 times, and will probably read it 4 more times. Takes a while to sink in, but when it does, it is like a light bulb turns on. If you don't have the book, BUY IT!
Kent

Hi guys,
please find attached new EA Alerter with the following new features:
1. EA sends emails for every event that it finds
2. EA finds new trades when all signals occur (HMA trend lines & both histograms)
3. when also sniper stop line is in the same direction it shows its level (it uses closed candle sniper top line level)
4. when sniper stop line changes it reports new level

All events are seen on the screen (see attached screenshot), can be shown as popup alert and as email sent to your email account (or mobile phone if your carrier allows it).

Hope you like it, test it and report errors and suggestions!

For source code PM me.

Make pips!

Jerry

hello everyone , nice forum here, and a good thread.

realy thx PIRCJ for your EA alerter, but I have a ?
can you help me , I want a alert only if all indicator confirm the trade, then I can check and pull the trigger.
now it's the 14:00 candle in H1 chart at Interbank FX broker all indis for long , only the trend B is still red, but I have a lot of emails for long trade, but the trend B not change the colour.

now I have to many alerts , lol

thx in advance
cheers

I thought GBPJPY had finished the A-B-C correction to just a little above the 38.2% Fib line around 12GMT. But it went to the 50%. It has started the turn down, but is having a little trouble getting some momentum going, but should pick up before long. When it does, it is going to be moving like crazy. Especially when it gets to the 3rd of the 3rd. Better have your lap bars in place, it will be a hellofa roller coaster ride. I am looking at the 1H chart.
Kent

Last edited:
Amen, Marek! Looks like the UK bank holiday has really impacted the pairs today. I can see the Asian session getting things going later. Some where around 1gmt.
I was up last night to 110 pips on my live trade, and waited until I had 9pips to take profit. Hehe Would have stopped me out if I had stayed in on it. Way it goes.
Kent
G/U is breating to have some shorts ready when it turns down. I shall wait till the LOndon oopenong tomorrow morning

Had we taken that long entry on GBPJPY, we would be up 100 pips right now.
Did anyone take it?
Kent

Had we taken that long entry on GBPJPY, we would be up 100 pips right now.
Did anyone take it?
Kent

Kent I took it on paper! Entry @ 150.61. Difficult to call how far the longs will go when your in such a strong down trend.

Sniper entrys are working really well on GBP/JPY 30M chart. I am continuing to watch it very closely.

Dave

Hi guys,
please find attached new EA Alerter with the following new features:
1. EA sends emails for every event that it finds
2. EA finds new trades when all signals occur (HMA trend lines & both histograms)
3. when also sniper stop line is in the same direction it shows its level (it uses closed candle sniper top line level)
4. when sniper stop line changes it reports new level

All events are seen on the screen (see attached screenshot), can be shown as popup alert and as email sent to your email account (or mobile phone if your carrier allows it).

Hope you like it, test it and report errors and suggestions!

For source code PM me.

Make pips!

Jerry

Hey Jerry,
Wow, I just put your alerter on a chart, it popped up an alert window, and promptly sent 45 emails to my blackberry. Might want to check that out.
Kent

Kent I took it on paper! Entry @ 150.61. Difficult to call how far the longs will go when your in such a strong down trend.

Sniper entrys are working really well on GBP/JPY 30M chart. I am continuing to watch it very closely.

Dave

Dave,
The 151.55 high of a couple of candles ago may be the high on this long position. The reasoning behind that is this:

151.55 is slightly above the 50% Fib line of the previous move down, which is typically as high as the correction usually goes on GBPJPY. just watch it, and set a t/p that you can live with. GBPUSD has finally turned down again, so GBPJPY should be following. It is usually GBPUSD that follows, but today is a little different. The world stock markets are in a bind right now, with everything declining. That means that the USD should start appreciating. JPY currency crosses usually follow the dollar, except USDJPY.

Regards,
Kent

GumRai, Did Gary send you your coded Sniper yet?
Kent

No, for some reason PayPal made the payment by echeque and these take 7 to 9 days to clear!
Meanwhile I've downloaded another demo.

still struggling on the take profit side of the sniper. ive tried the Elliot wave theory but its kind of a guessing game, might work for some but seems a bit like a myth to me.
On entry you find yourself in profit the majority of the time but you then ride the trend out all the way back to break even lol. Its kinda funny when you look at it.
Only the big trends yield really good Take Profits as it cant really retrace that far.

Elliot waves are usually a lot more complicated than just simply 5 waves with the trend and a 3 wave correction. If it seems like a guessing game, maybe it's because we don't have the experience or training to recognise the patterns. I don't think that it is a myth, there is too much evidence to suggest otherwise, but I believe that you have to put in the time and effort to learn about it. I cannot allocate the time to learn about it at the moment, but hope to find out more in future

Greenfield seems to have found the ideal number of about 75 pips to take profit on half the position with GBPUSD. I agree that a big failing of Sniper does seem to be the exit from a trade. Those who took the short on Friday and followed the rules probably were stopped at around break even after the deal had been showing a good profit. Those who waited until today after 6AM as per recommendations (not to enter a deal just before the weekend, not to deal before 6AM) would have been stopped at a loss.

I was in bed, so missed the long entry, but I don't think that I would have taken the trade after such a long preceding candle.

No, for some reason PayPal made the payment by echeque and these take 7 to 9 days to clear!
Meanwhile I've downloaded another demo.

Elliot waves are usually a lot more complicated than just simply 5 waves with the trend and a 3 wave correction. If it seems like a guessing game, maybe it's because we don't have the experience or training to recognise the patterns. I don't think that it is a myth, there is too much evidence to suggest otherwise, but I believe that you have to put in the time and effort to learn about it. I cannot allocate the time to learn about it at the moment, but hope to find out more in future

Greenfield seems to have found the ideal number of about 75 pips to take profit on half the position with GBPUSD. I agree that a big failing of Sniper does seem to be the exit from a trade. Those who took the short on Friday and followed the rules probably were stopped at around break even after the deal had been showing a good profit. Those who waited until today after 6AM as per recommendations (not to enter a deal just before the weekend, not to deal before 6AM) would have been stopped at a loss.

I was in bed, so missed the long entry, but I don't think that I would have taken the trade after such a long preceding candle.

Just a little info, it really is not that complicated, it's how you look that makes the difference. Look at the line charts, instead of the bar and candlestick charts, and it is a little easier to see. I am continuously swapping back and forth on the charts. It also takes practice. If you look at the examples in the book, it really helps too. Once you finally see it, they just jump out at you.
Kent

G/U is breating to have some shorts ready when it turns down. I shall wait till the LOndon oopenong tomorrow morning

Marek,

I think the possibility of that 3rd of a 3rd tomorrow may not be the right count. I think at this time we are not looking at wave 1, rather I have started thinking of the possibility of GBPUSD and GBPJPY both being a completed 5-3 waveform over the last 24 trading hours, pretty abbreviated, but I think because of the lack of liquidity in the London session today. What do you think?

But they still fit within the rules and guidelines of EW for a wave 1, and also a complete 5-3. I have been looking at the hourly chart.

Kent

Marek,

I think the possibility of that 3rd of a 3rd tomorrow may not be the right count. I think at this time we are not looking at wave 1, rather I have started thinking of the possibility of GBPUSD and GBPJPY both being a completed 5-3 waveform over the last 24 trading hours, pretty abbreviated, but I think because of the lack of liquidity in the London session today. What do you think?

But they still fit within the rules and guidelines of EW for a wave 1, and also a complete 5-3. I have been looking at the hourly chart.

Kent

I shall have a look at it tomorrow morning. On H4 from the top @1.7035 cable is completing the 3rd, with the coming Low should be below 1.6160 thus completing the 5the of the 3rd. Have a look on H4. The 4th is likely to be complex as the 2nd has been straight forward an ABC (ew rule of alteration), then the final 5th can be also a good drop down in the region poss below 1.58 we shall see.
Sorry for the ew count on sniper thread.

Attachments

• cable h4 31-08-09 ew.gif
    cable h4 31-08-09 ew.gif
    32.5 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
Hello all,

Back to lovely southern england from joyful scotland. Trip was fantastic (except M6 terrible traffic which almost took fun out of the trip).

What did I miss in trading? Let me read and catch up!

I shall have a look at it tomorrow morning. On H4 from the top @1.7035 cable is completing the 3rd, with the coming Low should be below 1.6160 thus completing the 5the of the 3rd. Have a look on H4. The 4th is likely to be complex as the 2nd has been straight forward an ABC (ew rule of alteration), then the final 5th can be also a good drop down in the region poss below 1.58 we shall see.

I don't think anyone would mind the count. Is there an EW thead in the forum?
Kent

2be,
as you and Kent are both using Elliot waves in conjunction with Sniper, my feelings are that your EW counts are in exactly the right thread.
After all, if everyone stuck rigidly to the Sniper rules, there would be nothing to compare, nothing much worth writing and nothing much worth reading.
As long as no-one complains about your posts being off topic, I, for one hope that you will continue to keep us informed.

2be,
as you and Kent are both using Elliot waves in conjunction with Sniper, my feelings are that your EW counts are in exactly the right thread.
After all, if everyone stuck rigidly to the Sniper rules, there would be nothing to compare, nothing much worth writing and nothing much worth reading.
As long as no-one complains about your posts being off topic, I, for one hope that you will continue to keep us informed.

Thanks for you kind reassurance re EW.
I shall act with confidence once the sniper approach confirms the direction for the short. I already have a first stage of a poss down move, which shall be confirmed later on. If I am correct, after the sniper confirmation, a good ride south shall bear many pips, poss tomorrow morning, though the Asian session might initiate the move especially so if the equties would go down. We shall see, but for sure, I am expecting a down move on G/U. Just be patient and wait for the high probability trade setup, a few pips might be lost, but in a long term it pays to wait for the confirmation of the expected move, just in case the market takes this pair in a different direction.