Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Anyone trade these 2 setups today?? Really nice 2 setups with $AIM just had to be quick! See ya guys tomorrow
$APDN $GNUS

Last edited:
Quick open but still not super great follow through on several of the moves so have to be quick. $SRNE had a mind-blowing rally after we wrapped up the stream, congrats to those who snagged it (and took profits)!

Don't forget to get to leave TradeJournal Apparel ideas in a comment or upcoming stream - have a great weekend guys!

$BLIN $TTPH $SNCA

Last edited:
Friday's strong afternoon rally $SRNE & $YCBD a new one on the scanner for Monday's lead gappers

When you see the right setups it's often best to jump on it or else you're risking #FOMOing into a future setup that's not as nice.

#SRNE $YCBD $KTOV $AGFS

Last edited:
Also had some TOS issues this morning but after a restart the issue is now gone. Hopefully whatever caused it has been fixed. Lead gappers $DVAX & $NNDM also very interesting is $NNDM

Attachments

• TOS issue.PNG
    TOS issue.PNG
    494.9 KB · Views: 96
Not my best day at all but wow still good fun to be part of that wild $NNDM run today. I hope some of you guys fared better than me! $PIXY $KIRK

Last edited:
$NNDM falling off a cliff due too an offering priced at $2 - this is why we take profits quick! $SURF & $SFET todays lead gappers

Bit of a slow day for me but a hot day for the markets. Still in a bit of a slow May as I continue cutting my winners too soon but I know I'll clean up soon enough.
$SURF $SFET $PHUN $NNDM

Last edited:
Lot's of activity in the small cap world this morning. $XTNT & $ATHE lead gappers also $SONM on the radar

Got to love days that give you new rules (especially if they are green as that's a bit of an unusual situation)

$CLSK $SURF $PHUN $XTNT $ATHE $SNCA $SONM

Last edited:
Two lead gappers and former runners for this Friday $NAVB & $MDGS best of luck guys & see ya on the stream!

Should I add 25k to the account but still only trade the amount over $25k so I could already learn the Gap & Go strategy with unlimited trades?

It's a really enticing idea and the more I think about it the more I don't see it as cheating but just learning the "unlimited trading" aspect sooner. For now, I'm going to keep going the way I am but maybe it would be worth considering down the road.

Always love to see and juggle with the ideas you guys leave in the comments. $NAVB $TTPH $XSPA $SNDL $EOLS $DRAD $MDGS

Happy Memorial Day weekend everyone!

Last edited:
Happy to be back! Hope everyone had an awesome time to reflect and be grateful over memorial day yesterday. See ya in the stream soon! Lead gappers: $EVFM & $MTC

Maibock beer.. almost as a good as a green streak or nailing a perfect red-to-green. I see at least one almost everyday so it's 100% a pattern to master $EVFM $MTC $CLRB $SKYS $MARK

Last edited:
Two lead gappers $GRNW & $SFET although it's hard not to watch $HTZ after that 80% sell off yesterday

Bit of a heavy title lol I guess that sums up the lack in a clear lead gapper today. Excited what we'll get tomorrow and always remember to trade the market you're in!

$GRNQ $HTZ $ESEA $SFET $PHUN

Last edited:
Gappers $PHAS & $HX getting stormy outside and that's how my gap scanner looks. The winds are blowing!

Was really itching today after running out of trades, lot's of nice moves and it wasn't super surprising they happened in the second half of the morning after such a hectic Pre-Market session. See ya guys tomorrow!

$PHAS $ARPO $HX $TCCO $ABIO

Last edited: