Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Super good fun day today trading, we got whacked a little bit in the beginning with MBRX but then landed a nice support bounce a bit after the open. VVUS as the real winner today though after it found big support around $2.8 and then broke higher.

Still got lot's to learn on these morning Gap & Go plays, hope you guys slayed some nice ones and see ya again first thing tomorrow!

Video recap:

Attachments

• 136-137.PNG
    136-137.PNG
    29.7 KB · Views: 115
  • MBRX.PNG
    MBRX.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 117
Last edited:
MGI 152m MC abd 54m Float Credit Services | USA gapping 20% - No new news

FAMI 10m MC and 3.24m Float Processed & Packaged Goods | China gapping 70% "ALERT: Farmmi Reports 42% Increase in January Sales Volume"

GHSI 20.5m MC and 63m Float Drugs - Generic | USA gapping 50% "Development of Unique Immuno-Supportive Complex Targeting Upper Respiratory Tract Infections" Warrants @ 0.58

✔ 9:15 to 10:00 EST Watchlist & Live Trading
25k Challenge (3 trades / day) Momentum Gap & Go Trading Strategy
✔ Like & Subscribe to support this journey!

Doing a bit of review on our overall strategy today as a little refresher. Today was a really tricky day in the markets, just a bunch of pull-backs. Hope everyone did alright and kept to their stops if needed! See ya guys for flying Friday.

Happy Friday everyone! Let's make today count.

YTEN 11m MC and 1m Float Specialty Chemicals | USA gapping 20% big runner from yesterday no new news, recent R/S 1:40 "Yield10 Bioscience Regains Compliance with Nasdaq Minimum Bid Price Listing Requirement"

ASRT 85m MC and 80m Float Drugs - Generic | USA gapping 70% but big resistance above. "Assertio Therapeutics Announces Sale of NUCYNTA® Franchise to Collegium Pharmaceutical for $375.0 Million"

LTPH 20m MC and 20m Float Industrial Electrical Equipment | USA gapping 70% "LightPath Technologies Reports Financial Results for Fiscal 2020 Second Quarter"

Slow day for me and it seemed like much of the rest of the markets.

We had two stocks that weren't doing totally what we wanted but LPTH def had something I usually really like to see. I bet it's not hard for you guys to guess.

I hope you guys did better than me today and have a great weekend!

Going to switch up the watchlist style today let's see how it goes. Goal is to focus on less and work through the process with you guys during the stream. $VTVT is the main Gapper I'm looking at today, everything we're looking for. $BNGO is the runner up.

These two USA biotech/chemical companies are pulling back almost in an identical manner. Let's see how far the two dip after reaching heavy resistances. It definitely made me a bit more cautious with the first trade today.

$VTVT $YTEN

Attachments

• INO.PNG
    INO.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 130
  • VTVT.PNG
    VTVT.PNG
    2.8 MB · Views: 110
Two trades and both on the live stream so if you haven't seen it I'd definitely recommend checking it out (1st card in this video links to it).

Good fun with you guys in the chat, excited to finally get a real gap and go but for now, we'll do with these Gap & Craps what we can.

$AIM $BRN $REXN

Attachments

• AIM.PNG
    AIM.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 115
  • BRN.PNG
    BRN.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 107
Last edited:
$WLL guys.. I'm still kicking myself about it. 20-50% could have been in the bag EASY. Ahhh, if we see one of those again, I don't care what I'm doing. I'm dropping it and trading it. At least I got the reversal on video (just like all the trades today).

Reviewed: $AIM $DTSS $NE $REXN

See everyone tomorrow!

Attachments

• AIM-2.PNG
    AIM-2.PNG
    2.7 MB · Views: 110
  • DTSS.PNG
    DTSS.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Almost traded $AGRX but didn't like the fact it just got halted around $2.88 was hard to judge the reversal and it bounced 10% right away before getting halted again but this time to the upside.

Hope someone was able to capitalize on it, reminded me a lot from $WLL from yesterday.

$GNPX former runner breaks to new highs. Will be watching it closely today while $FTSI slowly inching it's way up. Had a nice entry on it yesterday but got out way to soon.

Happy #ValentinesDay Valentines everyone! What a day today.. Monday the markets are closed so probably won't be streaming. $FTSI $GNPX in review.

I've noticed question's regarding shorting getting a bit more popular over the last week since a lot of the gap & go small caps have been more gap & craps.

There's no specific "Short / Cover" button so all you need to do is Sell (to open) and Buy (to close). ThinkorSwim will know when you already have a short position open.

I hope you guys enjoy the tutorial and have a great rest of your Sunday!

Won't be streaming today since the US markets are closed. Happy Presidents Day everyone!

But don't think we're not looking at the charts. Closer look at one of my favorite swing trades - video incoming!

$SPCE quickly turning into one of my favorite swing trades (even over my crypto holdings) because of the "easy to get behind" story it present to investors and traders alike. Not to mention that nice $20 breakout, hot sector and general macro bull market.

Let me know if you are trading/investing (long or short) in this stock! Enjoy the rest of the presidents day & see ya tomorrow for the market open.

$BLPH (US Biotech) popped up on the scanner later after it just came out with positive trial news. Def will be the lead gapper. Eyes also on $WSG $AIHS $MITO