Small Cap Stocks Day Trading Journey ($25,000 Challenge)

Today's getting tight. I got my whole trading room being cleaned from top to bottom, my wood tables are being oiled so I have a massive headache and I just closed a really nice LTC trade. Def will have a video on my channel about that later today. So most likely no trading for me today. But let's atleast find 1 stock that looks interesting and we can watch during opening bell.

TROV big rally yesterday due to positive test results but wasnt able to hold it's highs. Most likely this is already off traders indicators since it's "dead" and could see a big morning dip. I'd like to pick some of this NASDAQ up near the $1.25.

No trades yesterday.. I was out of trades actually. I had 3 used up in 1 account and the other account 2 left but since it was not a margin account the last trade was still being "closed", there is a 2 day waiting period to get the funds back in action.

So I may have 6 trades per week when timed perfectly but in reality I only have 4 max when all my TD accounts are rested.

Another day another possible trading opportunity!

DXYN big support at 1.5 and major long term resistance @ 2. Would like to buy a morning panic here. Big green day yesterday with breakout from 1.5 area due to stock buy back program. Nothing ground shaking. Smaller 13M float.

KPAY first green day. Pullback to 1.62 would be huge. Lot's of dilution, up on new funding. Yikes.

BCCI former spiker but first green day yesterday didn't hold. Should see .02 act as some support

Quick little review form yesterday's trading.

2 Scratches, 1 was actually an accident the other was just me not wanting to wait. Could have ended with a 5%+ trade. Gun pattern. But I really didn't like having this position open for so long.

Attachments

• 12-13-FTNW-TEUM-doc.PNG
    12-13-FTNW-TEUM-doc.PNG
    25.8 KB · Views: 356
  • 12-FTNW-1.PNG
    12-FTNW-1.PNG
    511.6 KB · Views: 348
  • 12-FTNW-2.PNG
    12-FTNW-2.PNG
    523.5 KB · Views: 338
  • 13-TEUM-1.PNG
    13-TEUM-1.PNG
    502.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 13-TEUM-2.PNG
    13-TEUM-2.PNG
    572.3 KB · Views: 326
TROV a former spiker but with lots of dilution (multiple reverse splits) I wouldn't want to hold this long. Could see some solid bounce potential near 2

SESN first green day and breakout yesterday past the 1.3 area which it had some past major resistance. Looking for morning panics

RBZ first green day as well, could be a big breakout today just need to shoot past 1.5 with some Vol.

Hey guys missed getting the morning watchlist posted in time and then it felt dumb to post it after the market open. Good news is that I got some trade review goodies ready for you guys AND in the next few weeks we'll have a monthly trade review coming up for October.

3 New trades
- 1 from Friday
- 2 from Monday (today)

Attachments

• 14-RBZ-a.PNG
    14-RBZ-a.PNG
    609.8 KB · Views: 357
  • 14-RBZ-b.PNG
    14-RBZ-b.PNG
    1,012.8 KB · Views: 331
  • 14-RBZ-doc.PNG
    14-RBZ-doc.PNG
    18.3 KB · Views: 349
  • 15-16-XNET-a.PNG
    15-16-XNET-a.PNG
    623.1 KB · Views: 345
  • 15-16-XNET-b.PNG
    15-16-XNET-b.PNG
    727.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 15-16-XNET-doc.PNG
    15-16-XNET-doc.PNG
    24.9 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
I can't trade due to the fact that 1 of my accounts is at 0 trades left today and the other is not a margin account which means there is a 1 day grace period between each day on that account. AKA I can't make any trades until tomorrow. Unless I somehow get 1 trade made available after the opening bell. Which in theory could be depending on the time I made the trade 5 business days ago.

CLVS is on my watchlist, love the yesterday rally (which doesn't seem to be anything else than a technical breakout and possible a short squeeze. Either way wouldn't be going too aggressive on the stock since there's no Major news BUT still since it's so low already and a NASDAQ stock any morning dip near MAJOR support could be a super sweet entry.

Let's connect on twitter! Where I also post some of these alters/lessons

Good morning traders, let's see what the market has in store for us today.

CLVS could have been an okay trade but something tells me I would have gotten in too early. It held it's highs well and if we keep holding our highs and go above $4 at all today then we might have a super strong rally on our hands. Next major resistance at 5 and 6

ISEE big support at $2 since this is a first time runner there's no saying how far it can go, this whole chart is a bit crazy to me and idk if I'd want to be part of it. First it ad it's 1,000%+ spike in April due to merger, sold off 40% and 2 days ago another 100% spike due to clinical trials.

SES kind of a massive miss yesterday, I had an alert go off at the $5.5 bounce, then the stock shot up 40%. Super easy to spot move. Had no trades available though, happy it was atleast on my alerts.

Last edited:
Wrapped up today with a small loss. Trading limits eating at my soul. Got to keep working to reach that $25k!

Attachments

• 17-CLVS-a.PNG
    17-CLVS-a.PNG
    734.3 KB · Views: 331
  • 17-CLVS-b.PNG
    17-CLVS-b.PNG
    659.7 KB · Views: 336
  • 17-CLVS-doc.PNG
    17-CLVS-doc.PNG
    32.9 KB · Views: 322
Two tickers on my watchlist

ISEE huge rally yesterday and damn did I miss that breakout! I even had a limit order at the breakout bounce but JUST missed the entry. Ended up getting stuck in the slow mover CLVS yesterday instead. $3 acting as possible major support today.

CUR nice rally yesterday but with a reverse split and so many new shares in the market. CUR was not able to hold the highs very well. I think we may have a dip today and if we do I'd be looking to get in around 1.5

Happy Halloween Traders! Got a nice little treat today on the ISEE bounce.

Attachments

• 18-ISEE-a.PNG
    18-ISEE-a.PNG
    535.3 KB · Views: 329
  • 18-ISEE-b.PNG
    18-ISEE-b.PNG
    811.2 KB · Views: 319
  • 18-ISEE-c.PNG
    18-ISEE-c.PNG
    602.1 KB · Views: 324
  • 18-ISEE-doc.PNG
    18-ISEE-doc.PNG
    132.5 KB · Views: 319
ISEE former runner that DID hold it's highs yesterday vol quickly drying up and at these super high levels (1,00's % gains) that's a recipee for a dip. I would be pouncing on anything approaching $2.4

CUR had a super nice dip yesterday at the $1.5, I coulda got that if I had another trade available 100%. I can not wait until that's the reality I live in. Making my 6 trades per week work as much as possible. But 1 account is not margin and it's harder than it sounds because there's another 2 day fun hold on that account (it's an IRA account) Also a former runner with evaporating vol. Don't think it's worth an entry, could be an interesting scalp bounce around 1.2

ABUS possible Morning Panic to 1.3, near ATL's and just got an FDA drug approval + buy ratings. 35M float NASDAQ

-----

I just realized (today is the 4th) I totally forgot to recap the trades I made on Friday. I knew something felt off but I couldn't put my finger on it. The trades were also missing from my TradeJournal. The have been added #20 and #21 - images added to this post as well in hindsight.

Attachments

• 20-21-d.PNG
    20-21-d.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 322
  • 21-b.PNG
    21-b.PNG
    78 KB · Views: 310
  • 21-a.PNG
    21-a.PNG
    74.5 KB · Views: 299
  • 20-b.PNG
    20-b.PNG
    211.7 KB · Views: 306
  • 20-a.PNG
    20-a.PNG
    83.4 KB · Views: 299
Last edited:
Happy Monday everyone! Let's go, also for the first time I'm live streaming my watchlist and opening bell trading. I'm a bit behind schedule but hope there's value in this for everyone.

CEI morning spike, super low float 1.46M, possible entry near $3.5

This trade was quite perfect for my small position size. Exited did take a bit and that was a 10% spread with TD since I couln't move my order past 2 decimals. Very dangerous. Would not do with a position size over $5k, also low $vol. Could have easily gotten stuck.

Watch whole trade live on my channel or click the video above.

Attachments

• 19-d.PNG
    19-d.PNG
    22.4 KB · Views: 316
  • 19-b.PNG
    19-b.PNG
    222.8 KB · Views: 326
  • 19-a.PNG
    19-a.PNG
    110.5 KB · Views: 325
Morning Traders! If you are interested in the live streams we'll be building the watchlist for the first half and then trade the opening bell for another 30 min.

$AGRX up on some possible approval news, nothing to run home about but it's holding the highs well and is gaping this morning. Would like an entry right under $2, either it will dip hard and we'll trade a bounce or it will hold highs somewhat well and try to break the high of day of $2.2 - NASDAQ $55m Float

Hey guys thanks for stopping by! Unfortunately, I have NO idea what happened. I finished the stream and then realized it was cut off at 27 Min! Just 1 Min before the opening bell.... ahhh that's annoying checked all the gear and everything looked fine. Will check the live stream more often tomorrow via my phone.

Last edited:
Had a decent entry. Only chased a tad when I missed the first bounce but it was nicer having a confirmation. Should have exited trade earlier when bounce was weak. I already had an intuition but my reaction was a bit too slow

I would say watch the whole trade via the livestream above but it got cut halfway through.. Still not sure why. I'll keep a close eye on the status tomorrow.

Attachments

• 22-a.PNG
    22-a.PNG
    59.2 KB · Views: 324
  • 22-b.PNG
    22-b.PNG
    125.2 KB · Views: 310
  • 22-c.PNG
    22-c.PNG
    111.6 KB · Views: 321
  • 22-d.PNG
    22-d.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 325
Morning Traders. I'm was not able to trade yesterday so I wasn't to active with getting my watchlist out. Not really a good excuse but there it is. Really wasn't too stoked about the fact that I couldn't trade... so I funded my Webull account.

One small issue was that I did a test fund of $400 and when everything went well I got to deposit another $600 but then I got errors and it didn't work. So I had my $400 in my account about 30 min after the market opened and was ready to use so I place a small trade on the $NIO dip which would have been a smaller bounce if anything at all. Ended up taking a small loss but was worth it since I learned a few things about the Webull platform.

Good news is now I have 9 possible trades per 5 business days.

Here's the trade recap and link to the video which AGAIN had streaming issues. Had a long chat with the internet provider Vodafone yesterday afterwords. Stock Watchlist + Day Trading Morning ($25,000 Challenge) $FCEL $NXTC $NIO

Attachments

• 23-c.PNG
    23-c.PNG
    85.3 KB · Views: 298
  • 23-b.PNG
    23-b.PNG
    102.4 KB · Views: 302
  • 23-a.jpg
    23-a.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 23-f.PNG
    23-f.PNG
    61.8 KB · Views: 303
  • 23-d.PNG
    23-d.PNG
    20.9 KB · Views: 316
Last edited by a moderator:
Morning Traders! Here's time to build the morning watch list and trade the opening bell!

$BNGO 1.1-1.2 nice bounce potential, one of the nicer potential bounces today.

$FCEL not too inspiring, .45 have an alert could be a smaller bounce buy and bounces will be sold into heavy. Be very careful here

$AGRX looking for a crack under 2, 1.7 and 1.5 are two possible entries. $50m Float $74m $vol

Last edited:
2 small scratches today, both could have been profitable. Should have been a bit less conservative in the morning and more conservative later in the day when things drop more and don't bounce as hard. This has happened several times in the past.

Attachments

• 24-a.PNG
    24-a.PNG
    93.3 KB · Views: 315
  • 25-c.PNG
    25-c.PNG
    121.1 KB · Views: 333
  • 25-b.PNG
    25-b.PNG
    109.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 25-a.PNG
    25-a.PNG
    84.1 KB · Views: 329
  • 24-d.PNG
    24-d.PNG
    21 KB · Views: 320
  • 24-b.PNG
    24-b.PNG
    54.1 KB · Views: 305
  • 25-d.PNG
    25-d.PNG
    19.3 KB · Views: 296
Morning Traders! Let's see what goodies twit for us to day (or don't).

$ALPP interesting entry between 1.8 - 2 looking for a morning panic. OTC stock so remember the spread can be bigger, there are order fees and order book maybe harder to place orders due to additional decimal places.

$CLVS I probably should have held onto it a bit more or just waited longer before an entry. This play is somehow slipping through my fingers, think there's a really good chance of a 24h high retest and possible breakout

Join me today on reviewing the watch list and opening bell trading