SKYPE trading rooms.

do we have some one in Sydney Australia and trade part time or full time, I really like to know that.

my skype name is skypie123

Last edited:
add me to skype fellow australians :) supermatt33
would be cool to discuss asx day trading and forex

Hi Everyone,

I'm trading Forex.
Please add me to your Skype rooms/contacts.

My Skype name is: geula44 (y)

Hy Guys!!!I'm a EUR/USD EUR/JPY Scalper....1 Second Chart...
Add me... Skype name: TheScalperOne

Waiting for you!!

Let's go pippin guys!!!!

Hi everyone my skype name is bchung3000
I am a new day trader as well as position trader for the Dow and S&P. Looking for discussions along the trading day as well as end of day. Thank you :D

Alright well this is my first post on this site. I am an active poster on forexfactory under the same username. I am mainly a price action trader/ support resistance. And huge on money management . My skype ID is Jets211990, I am currently 20 years old but have been trading since I am 17. I am currently a full time trader and mainly trade london open to close.

Hi,

my Name is Samir and quite new to Trading. Iam Trading Forex on a Micro Account. I use mainly the 15 M chart for Entering and Exiting my Positions, sometimes 5 M charts. For big overview iam using Daily chart and 1 Hour chart.

Tools i use for Trading : Elliot Wave Theorie, Support & Resistence, Adx, Macd (awesome Macd), candletick chart Patterns.
For Intermarket analysis iam using TNX, VIX, Futures (mainly for Volume), Dollar Index, Bond, Gold and Oil and the main Indexes like S&P 500, dow j..., DAx ....
As Calender i use the Forex Factory Calender, usually i avoid trading news.

My Level of Trading is that iam making small wins or i can hold my Balance, still learning and trying to apply all the stuff above.

If possible i would like to join the Skype Trading Chat, my Skype ID: samir_shaban

Hi Guys

Im full time traders forf 9years on manies markets and especially on forex .

Good idea big foex skype room , i would like to know if its possible to join this room .

ethantom100 name on skype

HI,
I trade forex and would like to be added to the skype room "iono12345"
Thanks,
Kent

Hi

CAn someone add me. boblau888

I have been trading for over 6 years professionly with a bank and as an individual.

I maninly trade FX but also trate numerous futures contracts.