SKYPE trading rooms.

Hi again folks,

Thanks for your PM responses.

At present the room is made up of guys trading products such as forex (mostly GBPUSD, EURUSD), S&P Mini and WTI Crude Oil, doing intraday swing and scalp trades.

The room started as a small group of guys, we mostly knew each other as full-time traders long before the room started in March 2009. The aim is to hangout with other fulltime traders. We have participants from various places...UK, USA, Australia and Germany...

The reason I have just started to mention our group in the forum is because I thought that maybe there could be other full-time traders who would enjoy the company and opportunity to share ideas with like-minded folks. The camaraderie is nice.

We generally use IM, rather than audio.

Anyone wishing to join the group, please PM me with your Skype name and I will add you to the room.

Happy holidays and best wishes,

Pipalot

hello my name is Joseph. I have been prctice trading the gbpusd and eurusd for about a year. I started to trade live just recently and i make a good trade fallowed by a bad trade over and over usually cause i get out of my good trade to soon and force another entry that is no good. I don't know if this is how to contact you though i have read alot of these posts and would like to be apart of a few trading sessions or more if that would be possible. i have been trying to find a trade room but they all wan't to cover every currencie in the world and never do anything. I see great potential in just the gbpusd and eurusd. anyhow my email is

[email protected]

Last edited:
155552_127830193942900_100001477602201_172590_5624716_n.jpg

i do scalps and swing trades too, but i would be interested to see how others are doing this:

skype id: proforexlive

thx

Please add me to the chat room, my id is c0der82
I am swiss, I usually trade late session of NY.
It'd be nice to have some company and share our skills.

Last edited:
Hello guys, im trading in the uk time zone, is it posible to join your chat room? I'd really like to be companied with good traders with common interest :)) my skype id: justinyeung1988228

Hi Guys.

My name is Ray and i started my Trading education 8 Years ago. I am from Germany and 34 years old.
I have focused my trading in short term trades ( 1min - 1 hour ).

I think that i have reached a level now where i can say i am statisfy.

Im still trading on demo acc. but will change it in the next month to live acc. but this doesnt matter anyway.

Now i am looking for people who also trade in shortterm, having a minimum experience of 5 years trading and like to change views while trading via skype.

My markets are Dax, Dow, Euro/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, Gold. My performance is round about MDD 13% / 50% profit ( monthly).

I would like to be added to your skype room to find connection to people in my same level.

skype name : diplomat10001

Thank you,

Ray

My cronies and I, all of whom have been trading for over 23 years (and all are still involved full time in the industry) have been keeping a blog. We talk about our trades, our thoughts and decision making processes. We have already held a few (fee paid), lectures about trading which we believe were successful but due to our full time trading and broking occupations are contractually discouraged from pursuing this on a more professional basis - let alone find the time to perform them.

On several occasions we have been contacted and asked to start a Skype Chat room, where other traders, perhaps not so experienced may leverage our cumulative experience for their own benefit. We talk to each other each and every day discussing the market events and perceived direction and may consider allowing other traders (and newbies) to listen in and perhaps even participate?

Would other traders find benefit in listening to our conversations, or would the only benefit be derived from an active two way participation?

www.thetradingarcade.com

Hi,

This is a very good initiative, can you please add me to the room, my skype ID: f_mahmood

Hi,

A new year and a new beginning here at FOREXMEISTER!
... new goals, new targets, new adventures ...

As you already know, we trade for living and we share with you in the same time our signals in traderoom, but!...

WE THINK THIS IS NOT ENOUGH! WE NEED TO MAKE IT BETTER!

We would like you to be part of our group, as we really want to keep only advanced traders inside. And to trade like pro's.

We intend to keep a small group of traders, to train them to reach that level where anyone, i mean anyone from room, to gain min 1000$ per day. After all, if we are all day inside this room and if we all are doing this fulltime - at least that has to worth it!

We'll teach you a method who will help you to trade no matter what are the conditions in market. If you follow closely our advices, your losing days will be over (or very rarely).

Ofcourse, a required amount as trading capital as min 50.000$ is a must: If you dont have this capital, maybe is better to wait until you will be able to put together this amount. In like any other business, you need money to make more money!
However, if you dont have this trading capital, maybe it will be better to trade with a small amount in a high leveraged account (or demo) in order to learn the technique.

Our goal is to bring together 50-70 traders, who will learn 'the drill' and together to be able to make money and have fun in the same time! When our traderoom will reach 50-70 members, we'll close the 'door'. We dont need quantity but quality.

And......IF IT'S NOT FUN THEN DOESN'T WORTH TO DO IT!

We have an SPECIAL OFFER for those who are very serious to learn to trade FX with us: we offer an 6 months pack for 925 euro (about 7 euro per trading day) - a 269 euro discount versus a normal membership.

WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST IN 2011 !

Hi everybody,
Sorry, the room is private again now. The room was free and became inundated with many traders not contributing so we made it private again for the time being and now run the room for just the original small group of old friends and full-time traders that formed the room together and have known each other for a number of years. We may consider launching a chargeable training / chat room in the near future, if that interests you then let me know and I'll keep you posted.
Good luck and best wishes,
Pipalot