SKYPE trading rooms.

cu2

190 4
Find a Skype trading chat room here.

I would like to invite anyone who has skype and that is a trader to start a chat trading room and post it here. Don't forget to tell a little bit about what kind of traders your interested in inviting to the trading room.

Word of warning!
If you join a skype trading room that you can be thrown out of room by a click of a button, by the moderator, without warning or reason.
Which can be an addvantage for the person running the trading room but in some instances plain disrespectful.

So if you have a beef about a trading room, we want to here about it here to.

Last edited:

Flow Trading

1 0
HI
i am Trading the mini s&P
can i join the Skype chat room ?

buybelgian

7 0
Hello everyone..well I asked a while ago for cu2 to add me to his skype trading room.. did not receive any reply .
Anyhow.. my skype name is in this thread,..just add me and maybe we will have to join forces to open a new one

hermes69

1 0
Hi, i like to participate too in the skype trading room, my skype name is herme992.

kobitriki

8 1
Hi All,

as it seems to be no active room is available I created a new Skype room for us.
use this link to join the room :
Join Public Chat

, if you want to help moderating the room let me know and I will grant you "host" level.

Good Luck,
Kobi

kobitriki

8 1
Hi Klidtrade,
Yes, currently we are 7 person there,
send me your Skype username and I will add you, also add me as a contact to your skype : kobi.triki

Regards
Kobi