SKYPE trading rooms.

cu2

Find a Skype trading chat room here.

I would like to invite anyone who has skype and that is a trader to start a chat trading room and post it here. Don't forget to tell a little bit about what kind of traders your interested in inviting to the trading room.

Word of warning!
If you join a skype trading room that you can be thrown out of room by a click of a button, by the moderator, without warning or reason.
Which can be an addvantage for the person running the trading room but in some instances plain disrespectful.

So if you have a beef about a trading room, we want to here about it here to.

Last edited:
Hello everyone..well I asked a while ago for cu2 to add me to his skype trading room.. did not receive any reply .
Anyhow.. my skype name is in this thread,..just add me and maybe we will have to join forces to open a new one

yea this is a good idea, i will also like to join, but as cu2 has dissappeared i think we should make our own one.

Hi All,

as it seems to be no active room is available I created a new Skype room for us.
use this link to join the room :
Join Public Chat

, if you want to help moderating the room let me know and I will grant you "host" level.

Good Luck,
Kobi

Hi Klidtrade,
Yes, currently we are 7 person there,
send me your Skype username and I will add you, also add me as a contact to your skype : kobi.triki

Regards
Kobi

Hi, i'd like to join in the chat room if that's ok. i've added you to my list and hope to chat soon. my skype name is grant.dawson2