SKYPE trading rooms.

If you guys are interested then my trading room is open to everyone who wants to learn and meet new traders and learn from eachother.

Its not skype, i would think it would be to much chitchater there lol

I trade the Emini NQ only and give out calls and help traders to learn how i trade, the room is open to everyone and is free. A fun place to gather and learn.

Room is open from Monday to Friday, 20-30mins before market opens.

Link: Browse or search for free chat rooms - Paltalk

With kind regards
Bashir Naimy

Smiley FX Signals

Hi Guys,

I just started new skype room on thursday 11/06/09 we are already up 147 pips so if you would like to join the room my skype name is christopher.abu.aita i will add you to the room and start profitting from the forex markets.

looking forward to adding you to my room

Regards

hey can u add me i want to learn from real traders my skype name is TAjammy

Nial Fullers Skype trading room

Hi, I would like to have traders that are trading Nial Fuller methods in Forex to join a skype chat room. Please private mail me.

Nial Fuller - Learn to trade the market - Skype chat room

Chat rooms only work well when trading the same methods and markets.:idea:

Last edited:
Nial Fullers Trend trading room

Hi all just wanted to let you know that I will be away till next weak, Monday 19th October.Then we will be taking more price action forex traders, trading in Nial Fullers style in the trading room.

So back on skype round the opening of the Europe trading times Monday.

PM to join and please let me know where you live as we will be setting up rooms for Australia, Europe and US trading times. :clap:

Just saw this thread. I too would be interested in joining the chat room. I scalp trade ES and EC. Have been trading full time for 5 years. My skype name is hunter.von.unschuld

Hi hunter1

Sorry but we dont have scalpers in the chatrooms I have. I would suggest you make one yourself or ask if anyone has one for your type of trading. Would of loved to have you on board but is gets very diffecult when chatting with traders not trading the same way.

Trading chat room - Learn to trade the markets - Nial Fuller

My tradingroom:
Only for Price action traders who follow Nial Fullers methods.

Dailies, 4hour or 1 hour charts. No indicators except Simple moving average used for trend direction only, Price action, Support and Resistance.

Free videos and methods on his website - Learn to trade the market -

Limited numbers, so please don't ask if your not a Nial Fuller method trader.
Beginners are welcome. Fulltime traders also, or just lost traders :( ones trying to find there way.

To join PM please.

My tradingroom:
Only for Price action traders who follow Nial Fullers methods.

Dailies, 4hour or 1 hour charts. No indicators except Simple moving average used for trend direction only, Price action, Support and Resistance.

Free videos and methods on his website - Learn to trade the market -

Limited numbers, so please don't ask if your not a Nial Fuller method trader.
Beginners are welcome. Fulltime traders also, or just lost traders :( ones trying to find there way.

To join PM please.

PM'd you mate. You don't have to have paid membership to Nial's course to join right?

LTTTM - Nial Fuller methods.

PM'd you mate. You don't have to have paid membership to Nial's course to join right?

No you do not have to be a paid member. Although we have a traderoom for paid members aswell. I do prefer paid members though, as they tend to be more serious about Nial Fullers methods. If you understand my drifft.

Nevertheless it is important that you do not disscuss other methods in this chatroom, that you are up to date with his methods and have studied his website free videos. So you will be asked to confirm this before you can join this one.

Greetings to all.

Miss understanding

Hello everyone..well I asked a while ago for cu2 to add me to his skype trading room.. did not receive any reply .
Anyhow.. my skype name is in this thread,..just add me and maybe we will have to join forces to open a new one

I didnt say I was a chatroom. I said "IF YOU HAVE A CHATROOM THEN POST IT HERE"

This is for anyone with a chatroom for traders. I am not a chatroom. Although in the thread I recently have made a special one.