SKYPE trading rooms.

skype trading chat room

please add me to your skype chat room. my skype id is slamerjam. thank you.

Find a Skype trading chat room here.

I would like to invite anyone who has skype and that is a trader to start a chat trading room and post it here. Don't forget to tell a little bit about what kind of traders your interested in inviting to the trading room.

Word of warning!
If you join a skype trading room that you can be thrown out of room by a click of a button, by the moderator, without warning or reason.
Which can be an addvantage for the person running the trading room but in some instances plain disrespectful.

So if you have a beef about a trading room, we want to here about it here to.

Dear Fellow Traders,

There is a chat room on Skype where a number of us full-time traders hang-out. We chat about trading, share ideas and simply enjoy each other's company (beware, we often pass the time between trades with a lot of sarcasm... haha).

If you want to join us then send me a private message. It doesn't matter what you trade, forex, oil, S&P, STIRS, etc....you will be welcome.

Best wishes,

Pipalot

Last edited:
Hi again folks,

Thanks for your PM responses.

At present the room is made up of guys trading products such as forex (mostly GBPUSD, EURUSD), S&P Mini and WTI Crude Oil, doing intraday swing and scalp trades.

The room started as a small group of guys, we mostly knew each other as full-time traders long before the room started in March 2009. The aim is to hangout with other fulltime traders. We have participants from various places...UK, USA, Australia and Germany...

The reason I have just started to mention our group in the forum is because I thought that maybe there could be other full-time traders who would enjoy the company and opportunity to share ideas with like-minded folks. The camaraderie is nice.

We generally use IM, rather than audio.

Anyone wishing to join the group, please PM me with your Skype name and I will add you to the room.

Happy holidays and best wishes,

Pipalot

Hi

My name is Ian Coleman and I offer my thoughts on nine currency pairs through skype chat. I can be contacted at skype : user name: iancolie / Turtle Index / UK

Or you can visit http://turtleindex.com and register for trading ideas.

I hope this helps and look forward to hearing from anybody interested.

Best regards

Ian

Hi again folks,

Thanks for your PM responses.

At present the room is made up of guys trading products such as forex (mostly GBPUSD, EURUSD), S&P Mini and WTI Crude Oil, doing intraday swing and scalp trades.

The room started as a small group of guys, we mostly knew each other as full-time traders long before the room started in March 2009. The aim is to hangout with other fulltime traders. We have participants from various places...UK, USA, Australia and Germany...

The reason I have just started to mention our group in the forum is because I thought that maybe there could be other full-time traders who would enjoy the company and opportunity to share ideas with like-minded folks. The camaraderie is nice.

We generally use IM, rather than audio.

Anyone wishing to join the group, please PM me with your Skype name and I will add you to the room.

Happy holidays and best wishes,

Pipalot

Hi again and Happy New Year everybody.

Its been a pleasure welcoming more folks into the free Skype room for full-time traders.

The invitation remains open, so just PM me if you are interested in joining us and hanging-out on Skype with other full-time traders.

Best wishes for 2010 and happy trading,

Pipalot

Hi again and Happy New Year everybody.

Its been a pleasure welcoming more folks into the free Skype room for full-time traders.

The invitation remains open, so just PM me if you are interested in joining us and hanging-out on Skype with other full-time traders.

Best wishes for 2010 and happy trading,

Pipalot

Hello traders,

I am also new to skype and I am looking for traders. my skype name is : pipinvestment

join me.... Is there still a forex chat room on skype.. I have tried the links above, but skype does not offer chat rooms for windows anymore.. Is there something that I missed
we can chat at IRCforex as well.. there are a few members already and some smart traders. :clap:

Hello traders,

I am also new to skype and I am looking for traders. my skype name is : pipinvestment

join me.... Is there still a forex chat room on skype.. I have tried the links above, but skype does not offer chat rooms for windows anymore.. Is there something that I missed
we can chat at IRCforex as well.. there are a few members already and some smart traders. :clap:

Yes, the Skype room is working and you are welcome to join.

Occassionally some folks have got their Skype notification/security settings set to high and so may have not received my invitation on Skype. So please check your settings and PM me again here if you think you have missed my invitation.

Kind regards,
Pipalot

I pm'ed you but didn't get an invite yet. Please invite me. My SN is: daytrade.victor

Thanks!

I sent you an invitation at Skype and have been waiting for you to reply on Skype. I'll try again, but please check your security settings in Skype in case there is something set to ignore new requests.

Regards,
Pipalot

Re: Nial Fullers Trend trading room

Hi all just wanted to let you know that I will be away till next weak, Monday 19th October.Then we will be taking more price action forex traders, trading in Nial Fullers style in the trading room.

So back on skype round the opening of the Europe trading times Monday.

PM to join and please let me know where you live as we will be setting up rooms for Australia, Europe and US trading times. :clap:

Hi,

I am new on this site and have been trying to learn price action over last few weeks as other methods do not suit me. How can I learn about Nial Fullers method in order to join this Skype room?

am trading in gold and silver can am join this room

Hi Sumer, thanks for the invite. i am more interested in forex, but I am open to any other type of trading including commodities (gold, oil, copper, etc). So I will be very happy to join. Nb do you use price action in your trading style?

Dudley

Hey sign me up. I trade Futures S&P, DOW and Russell. I'm on Skype daily M-F while market is open.....Rawhide2u

Hi there, i trade the US stock market intraday, especially financials and energy stocks.
would like to chat with Emini and other fellow US stocks traders.

:p

HI
i am Trading the Forex 15M, 1H
can i join the Skype chat room ?
Mys skype is: ivan_ldn

sure...we only trade US stocks...butif you guys would like to join np...I will send an invite to botf 2nite...expect an invitation from 'smartcap'

G'day,

I trade Day Trade Australian stocks (ASX). Currently in Melbourne and would like to chat with fellow ASX traders.