SKYPE trading rooms.

lux.lu

11 1
do we have some one in Sydney Australia and trade part time or full time, I really like to know that.

my skype name is skypie123

Last edited:

geula4

3 0
Hi Everyone,

I'm trading Forex.
Please add me to your Skype rooms/contacts.

My Skype name is: geula44 (y)

astrading

5 0
Hy Guys!!!I'm a EUR/USD EUR/JPY Scalper....1 Second Chart...
Add me... Skype name: TheScalperOne

Waiting for you!!

Let's go pippin guys!!!!

bchung3000

29 0
Hi everyone my skype name is bchung3000
I am a new day trader as well as position trader for the Dow and S&P. Looking for discussions along the trading day as well as end of day. Thank you :D

shermenator

1 0
Alright well this is my first post on this site. I am an active poster on forexfactory under the same username. I am mainly a price action trader/ support resistance. And huge on money management . My skype ID is Jets211990, I am currently 20 years old but have been trading since I am 17. I am currently a full time trader and mainly trade london open to close.

Samir8

2 0
Hi,

my Name is Samir and quite new to Trading. Iam Trading Forex on a Micro Account. I use mainly the 15 M chart for Entering and Exiting my Positions, sometimes 5 M charts. For big overview iam using Daily chart and 1 Hour chart.

Tools i use for Trading : Elliot Wave Theorie, Support & Resistence, Adx, Macd (awesome Macd), candletick chart Patterns.
For Intermarket analysis iam using TNX, VIX, Futures (mainly for Volume), Dollar Index, Bond, Gold and Oil and the main Indexes like S&P 500, dow j..., DAx ....
As Calender i use the Forex Factory Calender, usually i avoid trading news.

My Level of Trading is that iam making small wins or i can hold my Balance, still learning and trying to apply all the stuff above.

If possible i would like to join the Skype Trading Chat, my Skype ID: samir_shaban

evanderh

8 0
Hi Guys

Im full time traders forf 9years on manies markets and especially on forex .

Good idea big foex skype room , i would like to know if its possible to join this room .

ethantom100 name on skype

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock