SKYPE trading rooms.

Hello,
I have been spreadbetting in the UK for 3+years. i mainly do indices and forex.
Pls add me to the room.
my skype id is: vikaskakal

Hi,
Trading since few monthes Forex, I would like to participate to the skype chat room.
Could you add me please : camerling, France
Thx in advance.

Hello,

I have been trading the ES for a few years and would like to chat with other traders through the day.

My Skype ID is: minimaluk

Cheers,

Hey Chris...we only trade US equities n this room..so if u are still interested lemme know..or contact me via 'smartcap' on Skype

looking for trading room for traders, trading in XETRA cash scrips.where/how can I find it?

Hello,

I day trade FX, mainly majors and trade during London hours.

If anyone is interested in discussing the market, feel free to add me on skype. Skype ID: mailfx10

Cheers

Hey Chris...we only trade US equities n this room..so if u are still interested lemme know..or contact me via 'smartcap' on Skype

I am a day trader for US market. My Skype name is Yinson Wong

Can you please add me into the Skype room?

Hello, I am a day trader . Trade the Russell 2000 and Oil. I would like to be added to your skype room.
Skype name..... joel19583

Hi all I am interested in joing a Skype chat.
I currently trade FTSE and Wall at open and Wall at close. Also I day trade GBPUSD. I am looking to get into Swing Trading, although that doesnt have to be the criteria.

My Skype name is forex.trading1

Zoe's Dad

Last edited:
Hi all I am interested in joing a Skype chat.
I currently trade FTSE and Wall at open and Wall at close. Also I day trade GBPUSD. I am looking to get into Swing Trading, although that doesnt have to be the criteria.

My Skype name is forex.trading1

Zoe's Dad

I have added a group to Skype Called T2W Traders Forum. if you wish to join the skype me on forex.trading1 and I will gladly add you

Hi
i am working at trade offer company in Korea.
i wish everybody can make their great success.
my skype ID : Brandon.Yoo
please invite me.
thank you.

Hi traders...
i would like to join the trading discussion in skype too.. please invite me
my id is vinaya_m

thanx

IK 'd like to share technical analysis on all indexes to know the future market trends and feelings on market (bull or bear)
I work on graphics daily and weekly and I am more swingtrader than daytrader.if someone is interested my skype name : bricedemars
Kindly

Are there any swing traders in the skype trading rooms? If not anybody want to set one up? I swing trade uk stocks.