Self taught? Impossible!

Getting slapped by the world foremost expert in price behavior; in front of the turtles is priceless :LOL:

Political correctness and "nanny state protocols" have no place in trading education.

From what I've seen most of the people involved in this charade would have benefitted enormously from a robust kicking.

I've soundly critisised Mr B for his setting of unrealistic expectations amongst his pupils, but I believe slapping people around as a regular part of their training, and exposing them to the rough and tumble of real life might actually be quite advantageous.

Political correctness and "nanny state protocols" have no place in trading education.

From what I've seen most of the people involved in this charade would have benefitted enormously from a robust kicking.

I've soundly critisised Mr B for his setting of unrealistic expectations amongst his pupils, but I believe slapping people around as a regular part of their training, and exposing them to the rough and tumble of real life might actually be quite advantageous.

Slapbooby getting upset; and a big slap :LOL:

Funny Teacher Slap - YouTube

I could take 20 people, teach them my method, and I assure you that 12 months later, IF they'd followed the rules, then as a group, they'd be profitable.

So where is this course at ? Will I see broker statements showing 10 wins in a row ?

(y)

A very good effort, but I'm sure Mr Baghdady (world be-hatch slapping champion 2012) could show this guy a thing or two.

I understand that he is in fact the world's foremost expert on bee-yahatch slapping behaviour.

Be sure to tune into his webinar to see Slapbooby slap bitchez - 100% live!*

*No live be-hatch slapping will actually take place. Retrospective bitch-slaps that could have occurred in hindsight will be pointed out instead.

Will I see broker statements showing 10 wins in a row ?

I dont really know as I dont actually track consecutive wins on an ongoing basis. I had 14 consecutive losses once if that helps, so I think I could probably show you 10 consecutive wins if thats important to you :confused:

I dont really know as I dont actually track consecutive wins on an ongoing basis. I had 14 consecutive losses once if that helps, so I think I could probably show you 10 consecutive wins if thats important to you :confused:

Can you make it 11 wins in a row to differentiate your course from counter_violent's ?

make sure it is the "right side of chart" broker statement. we have seen enough "left side of chart" statements. :cheesy:

also; make sure it is *your* statement; not *your friend's*

this chart contains everything you need to know. seriously there is nothing else you need to make a living as a trader.

Attachments

• 5k course.png
    5k course.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 178
this chart contains everything you need to know. seriously there is nothing else you need to make a living as a trader.

Boll0cks.

Where is the Macdady indicator, for example? Or indeed any secret, custom-made indicators?

I can't see how I could make 300% per trade from that chart.

My money goes to Slaphbooby.

here I corrected your name tar(d):LOL:

lol , j*rk , you definitely need more than a chart to make a living trading , how about trading physiology , money management skills , coping with drawdowns , some traders even don't use a chart to make money ... who is the ta*d now :LOL:

lol , j*rk , you definitely need more than a chart to make a living trading , how about trading physiology , money management skills , coping with drawdowns , some traders even don't use a chart to make money ... who is the ta*d now :LOL:

Trading physiology / psychology = bo77ox

Money management = cut losers run winners end of