Self taught? Impossible!

618px-4tehlulz.jpg

Perhaps you are just a too big a BSD for 5k to have an effect. For regular joes, 5k teaches them a great deal.

All I learned losing $4k in options was "don't touch options", "stress cuts a few years off your life expectancy", and "****, I could really use that money right about now".

All I learned losing $4k in options was "don't touch options", "stress cuts a few years off your life expectancy", and "****, I could really use that money right about now".

Then you have learned plenty. I am confident you are not going to lose another 4k or more in options. But this illustrates my point exactly. You were no better off going at it alone by yourself. Who you lost the money to made no difference, be it an options pimp or a trainer. The problem was you had 4k burning a hole in your trouser pocket begging to be let out to play.

Joe, if I write a course worth 5k. will you buy it ?

I would if I have 5k burning a hole in my pocket. But that doesn't mean someone else isn't in that situation. To be a winner, you have to see the possibility. If not, you'll just end up like most people who miss out on opportunities and complain those who didn't are scammers.

what happen if you are self-taught

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HFLZQu94Ns[/URL]

A friend of mine uses a website - some dude gives out levels to trade at...my friend says he makes money everyday...im still trying to find out more though, might have to subscribe for a month...for fifty quid

ask *your* friend to give you his live brokerage statement; and post it here.

if *your* friend is *you* then post your statement live here.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL @ this thread....

C_V asked a simple question that no-one seems to have been able to comprehend...

He didn't ask if you'd buy a 5k course, he asked if you'd buy a course that was WORTH 5k.

Very big difference.

LOL @ this thread....

C_V asked a simple question that no-one seems to have been able to comprehend...

He didn't ask if you'd buy a 5k course, he asked if you'd buy a course that was WORTH 5k.

Very big difference.

Sagbooby wrote a course worth 5K

define *worth*

define *worth*

I disagree that the person in question wrote something worth 5k. He wrote something that cost 5k.

Obviously, there is a difference between value and price. Seems a few on here might not have cottoned on to that yet :LOL: Yourself excluded, obviously.

What would be worth 5k? Information that you would not have figured out yourself (or that shortcuts the process of learning), that makes a tangible difference to your trading to the point where it gives you in excess of 5k in returns.

You need two things really. You need information and you need someone that can get it to you. So often you see trainers go on about the success rate not being their responsibility but it is. A better teacher will have more successful students.
Perhaps even to the point where some students are turned away because they won't get it.

define *worth*

Sightsee and shop to your heart's content while pairing your tropical getaway with the world-class comfort and detailed service of a 14 night trading course cruise. Your horizons will be expanded beyond measure. The adventure begins with exceptional experiences onboard as you're transported from one island to the next. Soak up the sun on the Grand Cayman's Seven Mile Beach, find bargains on luxury goods in the Virgin Islands or immerse yourself in the rich blend of cultures of St. Maarten. The possibilities for real Caribbean bliss are endless and we might show you some 5 min chart 'set-ups' one night if there is time.

A course like this might be worth US$5k...maybe a bit less.