Scheduled Maintenance (Wed, 1st August - 11pm UK)

Thanks for reporting this @gka I've confirmed that attaching files and images is not working currently. We're fixing it now, looks like file directory permission problem, should be working shortly...

Attachments now working again :clap:

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 445
Still unable to see attachments in previous posts

Hi Sharky thank you for fixing the upload side of the thread I have been posting to.

As of the time of this post I still cannot see/display attachments of previous posts. I just get the file name and a black display. I attach a screen grab to explain

gka

Attachments

• 2018-08-03-black-screen.png
    2018-08-03-black-screen.png
    53.2 KB · Views: 396
All attachments are now available, if anyone spots any other weirdness post a reply here
Hi Paul,
There's an old issue - that's fairly minor - but still quite annoying! Namely, if a video is posted, any text that appears after it (i.e. below it) has a hyperlink to a non-existent page. Difficult to find recent examples of this as I guess most members that post videos are aware of the issue and make sure that any accompanying text appears before the video and not after it. That said, here's one (not very good) example:
and the summary of the appeal ruling:
Tim.

Thanks for the heads-up Tim, we'll definitely aim to fix that but as it's a plug-in we use, it might not be so easy to tweak. It might make more sense to tackle through a more extensive forum upgrade, will give it some thought.

Hi Paul,
Just tried to upload a couple of photos - no joy! They're around 5Mb jpeg's each - quite big I guess but, if size is the reason, the software usually alerts me to that - which it didn't do this time.
Tim.

Hi Paul,
Just tried to upload a couple of photos - no joy! They're around 5Mb jpeg's each - quite big I guess but, if size is the reason, the software usually alerts me to that - which it didn't do this time.
Tim.

That's odd, can you send me one of the images Tim? We support up to 6mb for jpegs.