Scheduled Maintenance (Wed, 1st August - 11pm UK)

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
After last week's aborted maintenance, we've rescheduled it for tonight, Weds 1st Aug at 11pm UK time (6pm ET), the site will be taken down for maintenance whilst we move over to a new server.

We expect the maintenance to last between 1-2 hours max.

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
Quick update: the forums now appear to be running normally, but the rest of the site (Home/Articles/Reviews/Books etc) is super slow or not loading. Working on getting that fixed...

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
Non-forum pages are loading now, but still slower than usual.. we're investigating.

NVP

Legendary member
36,767 1,880
hey guys ....i cant load jpegs ?....still having issues ?

N

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
Just a heads-up we're aware of continued issues on the site and aiming to have these all resolved by the end of the day. I recommend heading straight to the forums http://www.trade2win.com/boards as other parts of the site may be intermittently down until we get it fixed. Sorry for the disruption to normal service, I'm as frustrated as I'm sure you all are!

Dowser

Experienced member
1,293 293
Just checking my Avatar. It had disappeared yesterday...

Edit: Yep it's still gone :cry:

Edit: Thankyou, all sorted (y)

Last edited:

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
So it has! We'll fix that too.. any other weirdness, apart from the obvious non-board sections not loading, do let me know.

dbphoenix

Legendary member
6,952 1,244
Not weirdness, but do you have any plans to allow direct copy-and-paste of images as some other sites do rather than have to go through the save and upload and thumbnail procedure? For example, the "Snipping Tool".

Db

trendie

Legendary member
6,232 1,007
wierd!

i've been getting "service unavailable" error all morning till now, yet I see posts have been made all morning.
are you trying to get rid of me?
had to spend this morning on whorex whactory.

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
Ah ok that explains it, the forums are working fine, it's the rest of the site that's borked (getting fixed as we speak). So as long as you bookmark the forums or type in the url address you'll be fine.

Sharky

Admin
5,558 294
Site is running normally again, full speed and no errors on pages.. just a few things outstanding:

- Traderpedia (yes, it still exists linked from the homepage) is currently down
- Avatars and custom images still being worked on

The good news is we're running on the new server, so we don't have to go through this again.

Thanks for your patience everyone and sorry once again for the disruption, I'll post a final update when everyone is A-OK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock