Scheduled Maintenance Cancelled (Fri, 15th Feb - 11pm UK, 6pm ET)

Sharky

Staff
As a precaution I'll be closing the forums tonight (Tues, 12th Feb Fri, 15th Feb - 11pm UK, 6pm EST) whilst we upgrade to the latest forum software. I'll also be upgrading all the different plug-ins we use and the style we use. I'm guessing 30 60 mins, but it could be a lot less or a little bit more; as this is the first time we've upgraded on the new forum software, it's hard to say. If everything goes smoothly it should be quick!

Cancelled, will post again with an updated probably next week.

Last edited:
I'm rescheduling tonight's maintenance window and moving it to Friday night, same time 11pm. I realised preparing now for the upgrade that it's a fair bit more complex than I thought, so it's sensible to give a bit more time, and schedule it for Friday night, as if there are any issues on Saturday, the site's relatively quiet (it's our lowest traffic day of the week). Sorry for the confusion everyone!

Sorry to mess everyone around, but I'm going to reschedule this for probably next week. I just want to make sure it goes 100% smoothly, and right now I need to do some further testing.