Samuel Leach - legit or scam?

MrLeverage

This dude has claimed to have turned £2000 into over £30,000 in just over 30 days with his company Samuel and Co Trading. That link is here:

Obviously comically bad, right? Well it turns out he has a myfxbook page which shows the results to a live account. Impressive stuff, so where's the catch?

Well it lies with the broker. The broker he uses is https://www.yldfx.com/

They are unregulated and 'off-shore' - you'd totally want to put your money with them...

So where's the link? It lies in a web page that was deleted yesterday with the URL of: https://www.yldfx.net/fund/

This page is cached in Google (see attachment). Now if you look at it you'll see it's him and his limited company that people are to deposit their funds for their trading accounts to. See the attached limited company picture.

So to cut to the chase, I am thinking that he has control of the MT5 back-end and is able to send whatever he wants to myfxbook i.e. a demo account as a 'real' account and possibly changing some of the results to.

Quite a clever method. But as always, they leave signs. This YouTube video I found explains it well:

Just wanted this for everyone's information to be aware.

Attachments

• Cached page.png
    Cached page.png
    128.2 KB · Views: 1,016
  • Ltd company.png
    Ltd company.png
    67.4 KB · Views: 1,063
Since the live stream on youtube of trading has just broke even/small profit not made astronomical gains as before this. Why use a broker that you own and why not do the challenge before you owned the broker

They guy has basically replicated his seminar experience into a training program which is clearly minting nicely.

why not have a live link from the start? That would have been transparent, still just grinding gears not making huge gains like in the start

turns out its a simple scam on mt4 to set up fake real accounts and trades

The big 3 scammers stand out as ASTRO FX, SAMUEL AND CO TRADING, HITHER MANN FORTUNE ACADEMY

@AlphaMind101
Some of the things you never see a successful trader do: - Giveaway a profitable trading systems. - Show pictures of their cars, watches, first-class airline seats. - Imply they are always right. - Post adverts like this, and suggest trading is easier than 9 to 5.

Anonymous
September 11, 2019 at 2:43 pm
I have spoken to a representative at this company and what I can say is, it’s all very suspicious, firstly I asked the company who owns it, because online, people will say the owner is under the name of Samuel Leach, so I checked companies house and found out that the company director is under the name of Lorien Willcocks, which I then questioned the representative, and they informed me that Samuel does own the company but it is under someone-else’s name, there is the first warning signal.
Then I asked is the company FCA regulated, they said no, there is the second warning signal.
Furthermore, I then asked where is the company based, they said the Caribbean.