Profiforex Is Scam

you too ?

sarcasm_detector.jpg

I can ship it to you for free.

Its always better to avoid the scam brokers which will only eat away our hard earned money.

I have proof of profiforex scamming

Will force opening of trades at one particular price....not at market and closing of trades at one particular price which is not actual and you will lose with every trade.

They will allow normal trading on accounts until you start withdrawing money. I even still have other accounts that are trading normal and taking true to price positions and closing at market. Only on accounts I have begun withdrawing and being profitable are they forcing bad trades. I have screenshots to prove this behavior. I am not scalping . This is happening whether I am using my EA or manually opening or closing trades for the past few hours. All current open trades are held hostage to this trading state and I am afraid they won't conveniently respond until I get a margin call !

In real 3.png notice how the trade at 5:44 is at a price that doesn't exist on the chart for gbpnzd

In real 2.png notice anything familar about the prices of the gbpnzd and euraud? The open price is the same for over half and hour! From 4:48 on!

Attachments

• suspicious price closures not real 2.png
    suspicious price closures not real 2.png
    166 KB · Views: 415
  • suspicious price closures not real 3.png
    suspicious price closures not real 3.png
    122.6 KB · Views: 308
Interesting when this will end:)
You gonna never earn with arbitrage at unregulated brokers, they will just cancel your profits and won't give a f.... I would say this is same for Regulated.

Regards,
Joseph.

I don't exactly know what you mean by "earn with arbitrage", but I do have an update to my earlier situation. I contacted profiforex customer service and they realized there was a server error and credited my account.

I am now happy with them. I have been a customer for over a year and will continue to be one. Better to be with a good unregulated broker than with a crap regulated US broker which makes you have thousands of dollars in an account to earn pennies! Dodd-Frank legislation makes US look like garbage for trading forex. No wonder why China is set to lead the world soon.

Mightypen are you Frank Gbenga? You're the only person who seems to have a good word so say for this bunch who appear to be uniformly awful on just about every count. Based in the Seychelles, unregulated and possessing just about every attribute of a scam as is possible to imagine.

Just joined Forex Fockers.

Put $1,000 in the account and have now lost $2,000

Broker wants the $1,000

I'm not paying and he can't find me.:LOL: