S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

Last forecast of 2013 and wishing you all good luck.

Malaguti is the only humanoid who can draw with weighted average for the top spot in this quarter. Although the lesser average can also win. So Malaguti has both hands full dealing with his old adversaries the two averages.

In the annual competition Samspade is in joint first place with Weighted Average. However, the podium spot could be anyones and I wouldn't be suprised if it is shared as it has been a close competition with only 4 points separating 6 players after 52 weeks of forecasting.

1850 for me this week. (y)

Attachments

• Running_tot_2013Q4.JPG
    Running_tot_2013Q4.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 237
Last edited:
Last forecast of 2013 and wishing you all good luck.

Malaguti is the only humanoid who can draw with weighted average for the top spot in this quarter. Although the lesser average can also win. So Malaguti has both hands full dealing with his old adversaries the two averages.

In the annual competition Samspade is in joint first place with Weighted Average. However, the podium spot could be anyones and I wouldn't be suprised if it is shared as it has been a close competition with only 4 points separating 6 players after 52 weeks of forecasting.

1850 for me this week. (y)

tough nut to crack these averages..I'll plump for a small move down this week..1800 please

Yay, I got gold! That's consistency for you! :p

1835, baby. It'll settle a bit higher, but not by much.

Last edited:
As another year goes by, many thanks to Atilla for keeping the stats. (y)(y)

I hope everyone has a joyous holiday season, and please remember to be safe.

Peter

Merry Christmas to everyone.... and may you all suck at this game next year!

Peter

I'm prepared to wager two sterlings £2 that I will win this game next year.

This year I have been testing my system and it was designed to prove what fails and it has worked as expected. I now know what doesn't work so have a better chance of knowing what does. :cheesy:

Any takers?

Alternatively, I was thinking of suggesting something along the lines of monies in a pot and podium winners take winnings in a 50 / 35 / 15 % distribution ratio. As for the entry fee how about £100?

Any takers?

Either way it has been a good year... (y)

images

Congratz to the winners and thanks Atilla for running the show. 1840 for me please. and a Merry Christmas to you all.
(Perhaps we should put the money in a pot and go with WA)

Congratz to the winners and thanks Atilla for running the show. 1840 for me please. and a Merry Christmas to you all.
(Perhaps we should put the money in a pot and go with WA)

I've been doing that on and off already actually... (y)

There is another week to go Pete. I am on for 1825 pls.

Perhaps each person donates their fav trading book as a prize ? And the winner has first pick, and so on, so everyone wins a prize ?
The 3 lowest would need them most though !!

Last edited:
Sampsade I hope you are not waiting for Christmas before you make your call :cheesy:

Don't let us down now you are so close to winning :-0

(y)

Hi Everyone,

Wishing you all the best of Christmas and warm gatherings amongts loved ones; friends and family. Hope your socks are full and bursting with lots of thingy-mi-jigs and delights on xmas day

:party::love::party::love::jester::love::D

Attachments

• SPX500-131227a.JPG
    SPX500-131227a.JPG
    267.4 KB · Views: 151
Oy, forgot to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Now go sample copious amounts of beer from all the great English pubs that you guys have over there in the UK!

Wheeehheeeyyyyy - Well done to this years 4th Quarter podium winners. :clap::clap::clap:

And they are...

...........Average..............................Weighted Average..................VielGeld / Malaguti
Christopher-Froome-poses-on-the-podium-in-Paris-2073813.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong guys but I think 24 points is the highest we've had for any one quarter with 7 medals. They are pretty good stats imo.

Same again for next year. :)

Attachments

• 2013QTR4-1227-Final.JPG
    2013QTR4-1227-Final.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Overall S&P500 2013 Winners are...

.......................Samspade & Gaffs.....................VielGeld & Weighted Average.................Malaguti & Pat
01_08_12_Rowing_05_hd.jpg

So many winners just goes to show how close the race was with difference of only 3 points between six of them.

BIG thank you to alll who participated in a truly international competition with unique distinction. (y)

Attachments

• S&P500_2013_Final.JPG
    S&P500_2013_Final.JPG
    33.1 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Well done to all competitors
Participation is more important than winning
And a big thanks to Atilla for doing all the hard work

Anyone in for 2014 ?

Well done to all competitors
Participation is more important than winning
And a big thanks to Atilla for doing all the hard work

Anyone in for 2014 ?

Hi Pat,

Count me in. Waiting for you to the honours for 2014.

Many thanks in anticipation mon ami,

:)