S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2013

I make it 1472 for wt av this week ( only the top 4 from last week have a positive numbers of points )

Fixed - column F was using column b predictions (last week) instead of column c predictions (this week)

OMG - :eek: :eek: :eek: :-0 :-0 :-0 :smart:

15 mins to go and Weighted Average is about to take the podium with 0.3 difference for wk2 closing...

Thomas Demark said to sell S&P on this day...we'll see next week if he was right one more time ...

Early congrats to winners!

Almost perfect mean reversion for the day. Funny how that works out. The downside was also more significant than I thought and the week ends almost flat. I would have banked on that, but I thought I'd shoot for consistency first before trying to nab a podium.

I may reiterate 1490 for next week. I don't believe it's ready to blow 1500 just yet, though I see plenty of upside left.

Absolutely amazing :whistling

Podium goes to Weighted Average 3 points
mike. takes second place 2
joint 3rd goes to ibetyou and Vicorka 1

Well done guys... (y)

Attachments

• SP-20130111.JPG
    SP-20130111.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 192

Well done guys... (y)

Hmmm luck you say - doubt it somehow...

As for the downers & tankers - I'd say think again as there is momentum and physical inertia behind these moves.

Newton's laws of motion come to my mind and just wondering how I can apply it to these charts.

Looking forward to next week already :)

Well done guys... (y)

Thanks to last week's winners.
I might even have a small punt on wt av next week ( that should slow it down a bit )
:-0

Hmm, let me get this straight, I'm not doing too well in this comp' - is that right?
;-)
It's only fair to warn y'all that I'm trying to lull you into a false sense of security before mounting an exlposive rear guard action which will see me shooting to the top of the leaderboard. Even so, you can relax for another 10 months or so!
Tim.

Hmm, let me get this straight, I'm not doing too well in this comp' - is that right?
;-)
It's only fair to warn y'all that I'm trying to lull you into a false sense of security before mounting an exlposive rear guard action which will see me shooting to the top of the leaderboard. Even so, you can relax for another 10 months or so!
Tim.

:)