RWSL Marketex System

No Refund

Incredible how one person suggest its a possible scam and then everyone jumps on the band wagon without quite clearly doing any actual decent research and possibly damaging a very good company's reputation. I've been using the rwsl software a while now and while i was concerened of the price i can safely say it is well worth the money. The price i paid was £5000 upfront and £5000 when theyve made me a net profit of 30k inside 2 years, if they don't do this the second 5k is scraped. Although the initial outlay is a lot your not just paying for the software but for the incredible support team that you are given for the next two years, they are available all the time and i touch base every 3 or 4 days. So far my returns are ridiculously good and even with the bad last two weeks in the market am still well up from when i started. They have no control of your money all my trades are done through barclays i use there software to help choose what trades i want and so far its highly accurate. Please research more before jumoing on the scam hunt as i can 100% say this is not

So what happened to the promised refund Steve. So it seems it was a scam afterall

Tnkerman so have you tried to contact them for refund? I cannot seem to get in touch with them, I too have paid half. I asked for refund a couple of months ago and they evaded by telling me to do some more trades and see how it goes....
I feel so stupid falling for such a scam. I have tried to find the company behind it but to no avail.
Are you trying to get your money back in any way?

Did you try any thing to get your money back? I too have fallen for this and the company is now gone!

Yes I have instructed a tracer company to try and find who is behind this scam. I will keep you updated to see if we can move forward.

Did you try any thing to get your money back? I too have fallen for this and the company is now gone!

So I have have fallen fowl of this as well. Money back is a load of tripe and now can’t xontact the company. Have you guys made any way forward?

Looks like all websites relating to it have been pulled, including one about an award received. The emails are not being answered and phone number number is not in use anymore.

In my opinion I’ve been shafted but any help or assistance would be great.

Hi guys - me too - all went OK for first six months - seemed legit although I was only break even or just under on investment - I'm guessing people were starting to ask for their money back and/or new business dried up and then no answering of emails and the phone line disappeared about 3 weeks ago - the penny dropped. Happy to be part of any planned action against them - nothing to lose. Stupid mistake to make but it all looked good at first!!

Good evening all, I too have fallen foul of this scam. Do feel foolish I have to say as I have always lived my life by the mantra ‘if it seems too good to be true - it is’
I am fully prepared to help by any means, fair or foul, to trace at least one of the individuals responsible for this, to have a chat about the £6500 they have caused me to lose.
Tried to email you a few days ago Clive, I have closed my X-O trading account and hope to have the balance transferred back to the safety of my bank.
Not overly computer savvy but if I can be of assistance or if anyone can assist me that would be fab.

As a side note, could the administration provide us with the details of the one person ‘Steveo98786’ as he obviously has a connection with RWSL due to the fact he was the only person to defend what was a scam.

Hi guys I have managed to trace the company back to Ravenwing systems, the director is Jerome roy green. I have sent formal letter of complaint, but tbh not expecting a reply. Spoke to trading standards and they couldnt really help. So if anyone that has Ideas I'd be happy to take part.

Hi there. So ho did you link the two companies? I doubt very much if the polite approach will heed any results but it’s certainly worth a try in the first instance. Did you send that to the Cedarhurst Drive address? Was it recorded delivery? At least then we will know for sure he has it and does live there.
Would a tracer company be able to find out anymore ie more names and addresses do you think?
I hope between us we can at least come up with a few points of contact so as we can advise them of our displeasure.

I’ve had a brief search for this Jerome Roy Green on Linked In and Fb but nothing obvious as yet

Did you send it recorded Tom?
Any luck with the tracer company?
I asked the admin here for info on that Steveo who defended them but they are unable to help sadly ☹️

Gutted

Hello fellow posters,

Having invested £5000 at the outset months ago, I very quickly realised that this was a total scam. This was confirmed when I had two conversations with one individual where he purported to be 'Warren' the analyst and 'Roger Cline' support = they were both obviously and absolutely the same person. I demanded a refund, was as threatening as I could be this side of the law, but soon realised I would get nothing back. I'm disappointed a) with myself b} with the insolvency service who were closing down similar companies years ago but do nothing to publicise this type of activity and cannot themselves be directly contacted c) the toothlessness and general disinterest of trading standards, action fraud and others. There will be other companies doing exactly the same and by the SAME people = I sense that this is just a handful of people working as a rolling scam unit. Oh, and did anyone initially deal with the woman purporting to be "Grace Woods" = what a piece of lying scum she is !

Hmmm there has to be a way of tracing the people responsible. I am sadly not massively pc literate (or pc for that matter) being a builder!
We have this one characters name in London but there are clearly more.
Can we be sure he is linked? I’ll send a recorded letter to him with my contact details and give him the opportunity to contact me and if we can’t resolve it I’ll take a trip to London, is anyone nearer than me? I’m about 70 miles from there but it’d be worth a trip to meet him!

Hmmm there has to be a way of tracing the people responsible. I am sadly not massively pc literate (or pc for that matter) being a builder!
We have this one characters name in London but there are clearly more.
Can we be sure he is linked? I’ll send a recorded letter to him with my contact details and give him the opportunity to contact me and if we can’t resolve it I’ll take a trip to London, is anyone nearer than me? I’m about 70 miles from there but it’d be worth a trip to meet him!

i am 100% convinced that you will not receive a reply. This band of scammers have set up the company, pocketed the money, shut everything down and disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Everything about RWSL was fake. I even doubt if they're in the uk, but I'm also sure they'll now be concocting similar companies and earning again. I had literature from a company called 'WBA' which sounded like a carbon copy. The only shred of useful/traceable info may be the account we all paid into with our 'deposit'. but again, which authority would be interested or inclined to conduct such investigastion = I'm afraid none of them !

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hell !!!

I consider myself quite a savvy guy... fairly "street smart" and in Feb dug everywhere on the web to see if RWSL legit. Couldn't find a bad word against it and signed up for the £4,995 - 12 month contract (make £5K clear profit or money back).

Been trying to contact RWSL (and Warren) for a couple of weeks had no response so started trawling the web to see if maybe they had problems... really disappointed to see this thread which only confirms my gut feeling that I've been had! :(

Happy to add my support to any ideas or possible actions that you guys may have.

Steve

I sent a letter 2 weeks ago, but not had ann answer and tbh not expecting one. I just cannot believe that people are getting away with these scams. Surely there must be a way to find out who is behaind this from the bank details... Just which authority or body will be willing to investigate. Although I have had some correspondence from my local C.A.B to pass info to London C.A.B nothing further has progressed.
Lock,Stock I dont really think making a visit will find the people behind it. I am going to write to BBC watchdog to see if we get any joy. If you guys that have fallen for this please do so aswell so that they might notice multple cases from the same scam and they will look into it.