Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Phil did you actually talk to a Tax man about this ??

Hi Mark

Not based upon discussions with the taxman.

This was purely based upon research on the web.

I suppose I should include a disclaimer :) .... just in case the tax comes knocking on some one's door.

Regards

Phil

Just had a tax rebate myself - still dont understand how they can penalise you for late payment of tax but no interest given in return on their late refund of tax!

Weekly Bump for this for anyone who want's into the private forum.

Yes my tip is Join the private forum asap. Details below. Wait until you have the manual in your hands though, without it you wont be able to answer the security question.

For those finding there way here via google and wish to join the new private forum where all the action is. Joining instructions if you own a copy of Forex Net Trap.

1) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

2) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , 2nd from the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

3) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

4) Forex Net Trap Members is the third one down (Fourth is Forex Signal Providers, please don't apply to join that one). To the right of each Forum name is a column that says "join" and a circle that if you click will turn into a blue dot.

Once you have the blue dot go to the bottom of the screen and in the centre is another button that says"Join Group" .

Click this, then you get another screen where you can leave a cheery polite message and click another button, but I cant remember now what that is called so if you fail this last bit you are beyond help!

5) After you have done this send a PM to SA Trader and request the security question for entry.

6) Once you have received the security question reply to SA Trader in a PM with the answer then wait a few days and you should have access. Both SA Trader and myself have full time jobs so please be patient.

M

I'm amazed that there are still people not in the private forum. How many are in, and how many copies are supposed to have sold? I thought it was 250 initially + 100 extra?

Help needed answering a question

Help needed answering a question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently road testing a little system on FTSE, does any one know where I can find historical charts on the index so that I can back test last year?

Any pointers much appreciated

Regards

Footy

I'm amazed that there are still people not in the private forum. How many are in, and how many copies are supposed to have sold? I thought it was 250 initially + 100 extra?

Must be way more than that now. Agora even had it on a special offer just last Christmas.

have applied to get into the forum on jan 7th. still no reply,don't know if i am doing something wrong or what but circle has been ticked and it has said 'you applied to join this forum on the 7th jan' so what more can i do?

have applied to join on jan7th and still no progress,am i doing something wrong?

I have PM'ed you. Check you have followed al the entry procedures, 80% of those sitting waiting have missed a few steps and are waiting to be chased, which was done a lot in 2010 but we are both too busy to chase in 2011.

Over 50 people in the waiting room and another 10 join weekly so you are not alone.

M

Call me naive if you like but -

Not everything that is offered for sale is a con.

Only about 99%.

There is no reason to think that people offering trading systems cannot trade.

Oh yes there is! Namely, that if they could trade they would do that instead of selling forex riches courses.

It is perfectly rational to seek to buy a proven trading system.

Proven? That covers a lot of ground though, doesn't it :LOL:? Buying systems isn't rational, it is the triumph of laziness, greed and naivete over common sense, and people that do it repeatedly deserve the robbing that they inevitably get.

Ffs, just look at the website. Please, just look at it. Is there nothing there that is ringing any serious alarm bells?

http://forexnettrapsystem.co.uk/

stress-free forex profits

"Just spare ten minutes each morning and you could easily bank £50-£250 a week - in your dressing gown...

You just set up your ‘net trap’ and walk away... when you come back: your tax-free profit is waiting for you.

Etc etc etc :LOL:.

People who buy that garbage deserve to get robbed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ffs, just look at the website. Please, just look at it. Is there nothing there that is ringing any serious alarm bells?

http://forexnettrapsystem.co.uk/

stress-free forex profits

"Just spare ten minutes each morning and you could easily bank £50-£250 a week - in your dressing gown...

You just set up your ‘net trap’ and walk away... when you come back: your tax-free profit is waiting for you.

Etc etc etc :LOL:.

People who buy that garbage deserve to get robbed.

Basic system is not doing well now but got me into Forex having never traded it before. With a bit of intelligence, tweaking I made over 700 net pips with it in 7 months of 2010 and so far +195 pips in 2011.

All for mostly 90 set and forget with so discretion added to the trades as I learn more. Systems are ok as long as you also make an effort to learn as you go and attempt to figure out what is going wrong when they don't work.

M

Last edited:
Basic system is not doing well now but got me into Forex having never traded it before. With a bit of intelligence, tweaking I made over 700 net pips with it in 7 months of 2010 and so far +19 pips in 2011.

All for mostly 90 set and forget with so discretion added to the trades as I learn more. Systems are ok as long as you also make an effort to learn as you go and attempt to figure out what is going wrong when they don't work.

M

:rolleyes:

:LOL:

Just discovered the number "five" and "percentage" key has packed up on my Keyboard. Hence this is a typo and was ment to be + One Hundred and Ninety Five pips (+195) for 2011. :LOL:

M

:D

You still on 5 quid a pip Mark? if so that's OK for a part time bit of fun eh? ;)

Just discovered the number "five" and "percentage" key has packed up on my Keyboard. Hence this is a typo and was ment to be + One Hundred and Ninety Five pips (+195) for 2011. :LOL:

M

Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

:D

You still on 5 quid a pip Mark? if so that's OK for a part time bit of fun eh? ;)

Between £5 to £6 pip. All the pot will allow to be safe @ 2 percent a trade. Actually real work been very busy since Xmas so traded a lot less than November / December.

Still happy to keep growing the pot weekly compounding.

M

Between £5 to £6 pip. All the pot will allow to be safe @ 2 percent a trade. Actually real work been very busy since Xmas so traded a lot less than November / December.

Still happy to keep growing the pot weekly compounding.

M

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

banana029.gif

Hence we have a Private forum :rolleyes:. 40 threads, 10,000+ posts since late July 2010, profitable threads on Daily FNT trading, Sunday Gap Trading (+160 pips for 2011 so far) , Scalping, News Trading.

Constructive comments positive and critical, everyone learns something. 400+ happy members now who all bought FNT, mostly newbies but some experienced ones who also bought FNT too.

Drinks out real life meeting and talking trading on December 2010 in London and a March Spring meet up arranged in Birmingham for 2011 so far. About 40 members will attend and meet in real life.

And we have no members with nothing better to do than search trading forums on a Saturday / Sunday to post rubbish and sarcasm. Never mind, only 9 hours until 9pm and you can take some Gap trades. Get those Friday close prices logged. Helps a lot come Sunday open and will give you something to do for the rest of the day.

Off for a Roast dinner now, feed "me" rather than the Troll :cheesy:

M

Hence we have a Private forum :rolleyes:. 40 threads, 10,000+ posts since late July 2010, profitable threads on Daily FNT trading, Sunday Gap Trading (+160 pips for 2011 so far) , Scalping, News Trading.

Constructive comments positive and critical, everyone learns something. 400+ happy members now who all bought FNT, mostly newbies but some experienced ones who also bought FNT too.

Drinks out real life meeting and talking trading on December 2010 in London and a March Spring meet up arranged in Birmingham for 2011 so far. About 40 members will attend and meet in real life.

And we have no members with nothing better to do than search trading forums on a Saturday / Sunday to post rubbish and sarcasm. Never mind, only 9 hours until 9pm and you can take some Gap trades. Get those Friday close prices logged. Helps a lot come Sunday open and will give you something to do for the rest of the day.

Off for a Roast dinner now, feed "me" rather than the Troll :cheesy:

M

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

Off for a Roast dinner now, feed "me" rather than the Troll :

M

You been getting Patsy-Anna's anger *treatment*? Just put the sad no mark c11nt on ignore, I did when it first made its latest debut. On its 3/4th multi ID already. Let me guess, posted about 50 random 'fight' posts all this weekend trying to get members to bite? Hurling around general insults, sex refs. whilst trying to get folk onside now and again with a bit of trading wisdom? The sad tw@t, only newbies pay it any attention..

Is it 20% of adults in the UK have mental health issues? T2W is a magnet for some of them..The mods should have banned this one by now..perhaps it's their care in the community spirit that prevents the ban, after all the creature can't be married, have kids, hobbies, interests, any sort of life can it?