Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Morning guys. Not a lot of action during Asian session, infact very quiet.

Think bulls might be running out of steam.

It is a weak buy - by one point. I think there is a pivot point at 15518 whihc it is bouncing off. If it gets above this then it might make some pips, but i am not very confident for a long.

Hey Dubai,

what's your current thinking on cable, I'm currently short but thinking of reversing about now to go long?

Hey Dubai,

what's your current thinking on cable, I'm currently short but thinking of reversing about now to go long?

Hey sang, seems to have some strength behind this move imo, 1.5430 might provide some relief but if not, it opens up 1.5400 nicely.

Hey sang, seems to have some strength behind this move imo, 1.5430 might provide some relief but if not, it opens up 1.5400 nicely.

Comforting you said that, my T/P is exactly on 1.5430, was gonna pull out there and wait and see for a bit, just seemed to be stalling for a while there but still in short

and just gone short on euro too now (y)

-30 pips today!

-19.5 for me as I run custom stops on TNT trades.

Have PMed SA Trader asking for what they delay is as we have 7 peeps now in the waiting room kicking their heels. Some may not have the manual so can't answer the security question but I should think most are genuine.

Will see what SAT says first.

M

49 members on the private FNT forum now with 7 waiting to join. So we are about 1/5 of the whole NT community (yeah maybe RH limit entry sales!!)

Will keep posting this every week for those who wonder why this thread is getting quieter. We are now mostly daily on the FNT private forum, closed to the internet public and for FNT manual owners as such. If you dont have the manual (or at least be able to see a copy of it ;) ) you wont be able to answer the entry question so please dont request to join then hassle us.

For invested Trappers this is the procedure to join the private forum.

1) Send a PM to SA Trader requesting the security question.

2) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

3) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

4) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

5) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

6) Answer the question from SA Trader in the manual back in a PM to SA Trader.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. If you do all this SA Trader will check his PM's and accept you to the private forum asap.

Please keep to this order as it is hard for SA Trader to keep track otherwise.

M

Last edited:
Gotta say didn't see GU reversing so hard. Right off cam level though I suppose along with CBI sales smashing expectations.

1.5555 would represent a high since Jan 29th. If it can clear that, opens up 1.5600.

Gotta say didn't see GU reversing so hard. Right off cam level though I suppose along with CBI sales smashing expectations.

1.5555 would represent a high since Jan 29th. If it can clear that, opens up 1.5600.

If it doesn't retrace overnight could be good for some 3 Ducks trades tomorrow. Not risking it today. Will let others burn their cash trying to break free of 15500.

M

49 members on the private FNT forum now with 7 waiting to join. So we are about 1/5 of the whole NT community (yeah maybe RH limit entry sales!!)

Will keep posting this every week for those who wonder why this thread is getting quieter. We are now mostly daily on the FNT private forum, closed to the internet public and for FNT manual owners as such. If you dont have the manual (or at least be able to see a copy of it ;) ) you wont be able to answer the entry question so please dont request to join then hassle us.

For invested Trappers this is the procedure to join the private forum.

1) Send a PM to SA Trader requesting the security question.

2) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

3) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

4) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

5) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

6) Answer the question from SA Trader in the manual back in a PM to SA Trader.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. If you do all this SA Trader will check his PM's and accept you to the private forum asap.

Please keep to this order as it is hard for SA Trader to keep track otherwise.

M

It has been brought to my attention by SA Trader that he is awaiting security question answers from 5 nutters currently sitting in the new private forum waiting room. He assures me he has PMed all the security question but has not yet had responses. It you are one of the concerned please check your PM inbox for messages from SA trader and respond with the correct answer to the entry question which is based on information contained in the Net Trap manual to validate entry.

Those concerned still waiting are :

Jaffas46
Gabro
Nomis45
Tradeviking
Slopious_jim

There is also one new applicant today, KPK, who i shall assume is just going through the process.

The only delay is the correct reply to SA Trader with the entry answer.

Regards

M

Last edited:
If it doesn't retrace overnight could be good for some 3 Ducks trades tomorrow. Not risking it today. Will let others burn their cash trying to break free of 15500.

M

This is 'wicked ' scalping territory - especially the Euro or take a peek at a 5 min cable chart