Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Right thank you, I now have justifcation for about 8 screens in my study !

mish

(Who has now sent a fifth application to join the closed group, its becoming a sport now :LOL:)

Mish. Please don't shout at me but something is very wrong here. You still are not showing in the "waiting to Join" list. So I will post the instructions again here and this is not to patronise you as I feel something is wrong somewhere. I will also PM SA-T about you PM's to him and find out what's going on his end, but one more set of instructions to get on the waiting list at least. And don't shout at me i'm trying to help. If this still does not work I suggest you conteact T2W admin for help.

1) PM's to SA-T done we can assume that I will sort it with him

2) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

3) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

4) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

5) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. If you do all this and still not on the list fook knows, the T2W forums are conspiring against you i reckon, you are not in a country opposed to the UK Goverment are you?!

And no shouting at me.........i'm here to help!

M

Last edited:
Mish. Please don't shout at me but something is very wrong here. You still are not showing in the "waiting to Join" list. So I will post the instructions again here and this is not to patronise you as I feel something is wrong somewhere. I will also PM SA-T about you PM's to him and find out what's going on his end, but one more set of instructions to get on the waiting list at least. And don't shout at me i'm trying to help. If this still does not work I suggest you conteact T2W admin for help.

1) PM's to SA-T done we can assume that I will sort it with him

2) go here to this link ;

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/members-private-forums/

3) You will see a list of private forums, starting with "Real Live Trading" , at the bottom is ours "Forex Net Trap" the text looks like this ;

Forex Net Trap (XX Viewing)
A private forum for the discussion of Forex Net Trap.
Request access "here" if you wish to join.

4) On the "Request access "here" if you wish to join" click on the "here" link.

5) I think next you have to write a short message and submit or something not sure as I did not have to do it but plenty have and are now on the forum.

You should then be on the waiting list to join and I should be able to see you on the list. If you do all this and still not on the list fook knows, the T2W forums are conspiring against you i reckon, you are not in a country opposed to the UK Goverment are you?!

And no shouting at me.........i'm here to help!

M

Oh paranoia !
I never shout and never lose my temper its all part of a missionary's training.

What I will do is send you a picture from a village out in the jungle where they have a traditional cooking pot - you know, the old cast iron type put on a bonfire. We all reckon they made it as a 2 white man capacity jobbie :cool:

Wishing you well.....

mish

Dammit Mark they won't allow attachments to PM's.

Oh, perhaps I have to become a member of the picture attachment forum too ?

The world is against me .........................

mish

Can anyone tell me how to setup 'Trailing Stop Loss' on the IG platform ?
Thanks

You have to click on a tab in the account settings section to activate trailing stops. You also can't set a trailing stop until a trade is live. Orders have to be set with normal stops then switched to trailing stops once live.

M

You have to click on a tab in the account settings section to activate trailing stops. You also can't set a trailing stop until a trade is live. Orders have to be set with normal stops then switched to trailing stops once live.

M

And I don't think they are available on limited risk accounts.

Anything with the word "Secrets" in the title should be avoided at all costs in my view because there aren't any.

Paul

Anything with the word "Secrets" in the title should be avoided at all costs in my view because there aren't any.

Paul

Anything with the words secret and forex in the same sentence is guaranteed to be rubbish. As for the interesting London address it's probably a virtual office ie just a maildrop.

Looking forward to this upcoming week, should be an interesting path for GBPUSD.

Hell, can't tuck my teeth into this one. Looks like there is enough pulling up to around 15600, but this would face a lot of resistance from the tops a few months ago, at the same time a pull back to 15300 is conceivable. Still, the trend is clear, but there are no news releases for the cable this week. I reckon in most likelihood it would be a kind of an upsloping wedge action ahead.