Richard Hill Forex Net Trap

Gotta say didn't see GU reversing so hard. Right off cam level though I suppose along with CBI sales smashing expectations.

1.5555 would represent a high since Jan 29th. If it can clear that, opens up 1.5600.

morning dubai
well it did do the 15600 wot u think going up 2 2day ? nts are going long again

Hi Paul,

Tricky one today, this has been some ride up!

If GU elects to keep going, I'd like to see 1.5635-1.5645 cleared and then I'd say 1.5678 holds the key.

Downwards the 85 SMA represents good support at 1.5565 currently.

Morning Dubs and Paul,

reversed that cable in the end yesterday dubs, but late, by the time I'd closed out with a loss and then took the profit from the long only ended up with +20 pips, coulda been worse I guess.

I've got cable short if touches 1.5547 looking at the 25sma on the hourly chart. Holding off entering just yet to see if this is gonna be a pin bar.

Euro looks a bit tasty, think we might see a move out of this range today?

EU was pretty restricted yesterday, moved over half of yesterday's range already.

1.3042 is an important test, if it clears that then 1.3100 should be possible.

Cable waiting for London to decide it's fate I think.

Hi D & all,

second your thoughts on cable waiting for London opening now, can easily see it 'powering' up through 5635 then. Could be enough momentum to reach FNT scalp before cut off time.

GL

Near 20 pip drop from 1.3042 on EU, not got the umph to fight it yet, has it?

GBP looking interesting, probably the effects of pushing past 1.5600 and London booking some profits.

I've got 1.2992 as a possible short for euro. would like to see the candle close below that line though.

I'm certainly not rushing into any trades this morning just yet.

Cable dumping at the min, just hit 85 EMA though so this may bounce or this could be the start of a downward move today.

Hey Tang,

Just a quick question for you, you seem to be getting stopped out quite a bit these days, can I ask what your entry criteria is? How do you decide when to enter the market?

well my short order on euro just been filled, might watch for a bounce of the 25sma and reverse it if needs be

Target for now 1.2962

Hey Sang,

If shorting, I'd personally target 1.2970, could easily bounce from there.