Recommended Software

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Jun 13, 2005
London
I`m currently using TC2005 and for the most part quite happy with it, scrolling through the scans and watchlist`s is excellent using the spacebar, but considering the monthly cost of the Gold version and having to manually update the prices with a 20 min delay it gets to be a grind.

I have read the software reviews but some are very dated, has anyone any up to date experiance they could share. I`m use I.B. to trade just U.S. stocks and am trying to devote more time to trading with a mixed success rate.

Last question, I have posted this before without receiving an answer.

When looking at a company and find some director buys, there may be a notice to sell those shares. How much notice do they have to give of the sale and is there a time limit on the sale.

Thanks

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2005
roncade
Hi,

I just switched broker and am now with IB.
I am using an Appl ibook G4 and have difficulties finding software applications that work with mac.

I wonder if any of you with IB is using a mac and can be so kind to give me some suggestions.

THX
P