I.B. and Sierra Chart

ES data

Hi
can somebody send me this data es-200006-globex or ESH4-FUT-GLOBEX
thanks

I am trying Sierra Charts again but still find it isn't user friendly.

Anyone know how to move a line? I have a nice line of zeroes on it but can't seem to move it. Read the help guide and that said something about pressing the number on the line while trying to move it but that didn't work.

Attachments

• s.gif
    s.gif
    11.4 KB · Views: 309
Bigbusiness said:
I am trying Sierra Charts again but still find it isn't user friendly.

Anyone know how to move a line? I have a nice line of zeroes on it but can't seem to move it. Read the help guide and that said something about pressing the number on the line while trying to move it but that didn't work.

It sounds as if you've already found Alt-M or selected the "Move a Line" choice from the menu.
Type the number of line you wish to move (0 in your case) and press Enter.

Moving the mouse will now move the line. Position it in place and left-click the mouse.

HTH

pogle

pogle said:
It sounds as if you've already found Alt-M or selected the "Move a Line" choice from the menu.
Type the number of line you wish to move (0 in your case) and press Enter.

Moving the mouse will now move the line. Position it in place and left-click the mouse.

HTH

pogle

Thanks for that. I did everything but press enter. Works now. Strange way of doing things when I am used to just clicking the line with a mouse but at least it moves now :)

Now I can't seem to get a vertical grid on an intra-day chart. The horizontal one is there but I like to have the vertical grid as well. Tried the help section of the website but can't see if this is possible.

You can add day/month breaks with Chart >> Day/Month breaks but don't think there is a separate vertical grid function unfortunately.

Thanks frugi. All I want is an hourly grid on the intra-day chart but it looks like this isn't possible. Just about every other chart I have seen has this, so I do find it a bit strange.