Can't download mytrack software?

Good Evening,
I'm starting to experiment with charting software.

I just downloaded and installed Sierra Charts and purchased a month of usage. It lets me log in OK. Now I want to look at some intraday charts of the S&P 500. So I went to mytrack
http://www.mytrack.com/index_download.html and clicked on the link that says:
"Click here to download mytrack now."
My plan was to download and install that according to sierra instructions and sign up for the 30 day free trial with my track - or pay for a month if that's what I need to do to get some intraday data for the spooz.

I just keep getting a time out. Thought it was my browser, but cant get to them with FTP program either. I've turned off my firewall - that doesn't help. Is it just the time of day? It's 1:30 Eastern here in the states.

Sigh.... I just want to print out a 5 minute chart for each of the last 100 trading days..... I don't realtime or even delayed data. Just want to see lots of 5 minute historical charts. If there is an easier way, I'd appreciate it if someone would point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
JO

It's' working this morning. I guess they had their FTP server turned off when I tried earlier at 1:30 am. As you were.....
JO

Next problem -maybe its a software 'feature.' :devilish:

The volume only shows on my charts if I have that chart open during the trading hours. - The price data backfills, but the volume doesn't. Is that normal?
JO