Help with MyTrack

Mr_MaN

Hi guys ive just paid for a few months with sierra charts and im trying now to instal MyTrack so I can run it inconjuntion with sierra charts, problem is when im installing MyTrack onto my pc Im getting this error

12 Bit Windows Subsystem window

C:/windows/SYSTEM32/AUTOEXEC.NT. The system file is not suitable for running MS-DOS and microsoft windows applications. Choose 'close' to terminate the application.

Ive tried clicking Ignore but it wont instal, Ive tried messing around with the different applications for it to run in a different windows but that wont work, I thought it was a bad download so i got Mytrack to send me the cd, again same error.

Ive got windows XP with an upto date laptop can anyone help me out here?

If this is posted in the wrong place I apologise and please move it to its rightful destination

Mr MaN

Copy the file autoexec.nt from your C:\windows\repair folder and paste it into C:\windows\system32 folder. Let it replace anything that's there. See if that helps.

Well done mate

"Copy the file autoexec.nt from your C:\windows\repair folder and paste it into C:\windows\system32 folder. Let it replace anything that's there. See if that helps"

That did the trick, respect to you

Thanks much apreciated

Mr_MaN